Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SLAY/SMASH/PREACH/PRAY

oh maybe this is what I'm gonna stream all day tomorrow for that single status, mother mother mother mother slay :jonny:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

3 minutes ago, liam13 said:

who hasnt fallen for the temptation, raise your hands :gaycat3: 

me, but I haven’t been checking this thread much. I’ll meet you guys at midnight :heart:

• Like 1

so guys are we saying none of the vault tracks are going #1 probably? Cruel Summer will block right? 

3 minutes ago, liam13 said:

who hasnt fallen for the temptation, raise your hands :gaycat3: 

I listened to about 2 minutes of leaks but that’s it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hunter_13 said:

Me! I'm patiently waiting. Lol

you are strong! may taylord be with you :clap3:

Style went from "Pop Perfection" to "Karaoke video with Bootleg instrumental to escape the YouTube copyright strike"

• Haha 3

Just now, IBeMe said:

so guys are we saying none of the vault tracks are going #1 probably? Cruel Summer will block right? 

Yes I will! (I haven't heard the vaults hee hee)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I don't think any of these are #1 songs. I really like Say Don't Go, Is It Over Now, and Now That We Don't Talk, but I would be surprised if they went #1.

Edited by Gladiator

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Is It Slay Now? is a confirmed #1 for 59 weeks :clap3:

Antonoff Is the producer of some of the best works of most of the most acclaimed pop stars. And he can make very rich and sophisticated productions. Now the people acting like he can't produce songs like lover too. 

When you will understand Midnights sound like It sounds (very essential, very hip hop Beats inspired)  cause they wanted to create this specific sound? :deadbanana4:

Also antonoff can swim between different genres more than max Martin, he can make pop and he can make indie. 

"He makes aways the same thing". Please in every era max Martin has made  the same songs for all the 50 artists It worked around. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

me, but I haven’t been checking this thread much. I’ll meet you guys at midnight :heart:

2 minutes ago, Tusk said:

I listened to about 2 minutes of leaks but that’s it. 

its right in front of me but i cant touch it

we're gonna make it, brothers and sisters :hug:

Edited by liam13
  • Like 1

Yeah, Style is botched. Now I’m kinda afraid for the other Ali Payami produced song: Ready For It…? :biblionana: 

I really like the new Wonderland (and I already liked the OG) :jonny:

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Probably not since none are going to radio and there might not even be a music video. 'Is it over now?' could take off since it's going to get alot of attention from the tabloids along with all the Harry stans.

• Like 1

Complaining about the songs sounding different is strange to me... because the old ones are still available for you to stream. I'd understand the meltdowns if she removed the old versions but they are available for you:deadbanana4:

• Like 2

botched... it kills me

Just now, Holy Ground said:

Complaining about the songs sounding different is strange to me... because the old ones are still available for you to stream. I'd understand the meltdowns if she removed the old versions but they are available for you:deadbanana4:

the whole point is to not stream the old ones

I Wish You Would is conspicuously different but still a HYMN :gaygacat5: oh when the chorus hits, might be even better than the original

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.