• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

y'all think the vault tracks are newer/midnight rejects because they have been jackified :rip: they barely sound anything like the og versions. and i wouldn't be surprised if blondie does some lyrical touches here and there as well 

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Like 2

Just now, Everyperfectsummer said:

SL*T! is So It Goes... ugly and boring sister

Oh gosh. It Is possible to be more ugliest than that? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Wait. The snippet in the kids movie was the Kendrick production … this isn’t in the album

new romantics sounds fine and dare i say GOOD. miserable gays are so hard to please 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

These vault tracks on the rerecordings, are they rerecordings of complete songs that didn’t make the cut or has she finished writing them too?? Some of these 1989 ones in particular are lyrically like her style of writing on Midnights etc. Idk why, i just can’t imagine Taylor writing “peripheral vision” during 1989

My fan theory is that she polished and finished them for re-recordings. Lyrics can be rewritten and added. I also felt afterthoughts additions from Red Vault

thankfully All You Had to Do Was Stay and I Wish You Would sounds mostly the same / better. I was worried after the decisions that were Style and Out of the Woods

Edited by Gladiator

10 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

These vault tracks on the rerecordings, are they rerecordings of complete songs that didn’t make the cut or has she finished writing them too?? Some of these 1989 ones in particular are lyrically like her style of writing on Midnights etc. Idk why, i just can’t imagine Taylor writing “peripheral vision” during 1989

Everyone but delulu twitter swiftes should know by now these are midnights scraps or just newly recorded songs :rip: suburban legends being a mastermind rip off says it all

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

SAY DON'T GO SOTY :jonny: 

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

y'all think the vault tracks are newer/midnight rejects because they have been jackified :rip: they barely sound anything like the og versions. and i wouldn't be surprised if blondie does some lyrical touches here and there as well 

well share these ogs you talk about with us bestie

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

well leak them then

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

So the og versions were produced by other people?

1 minute ago, liquiddiamonds said:

My fan theory is that she polished and finished them for re-recordings. Lyrics can be rewritten and added. I also felt afterthoughts additions from Red Vault

Yeah no one complained when she completed the ATW lyrics which she had clearly only written on a notebook. It's weird when people hyperfixate on whether she wrote each word in 2014 or changed something later 

• Like 1

I enjoy all the vault tracks, Sl*t probably my least favorite, it's actually forgettable lol

Is It Over Now? > Say Don't Go > Suburban Legends > Now That We Don't Talk >> "Sl*t!"

Edited by Psycho

all the vault tracks are good at least :redface:

The vault songs sounds like Midnights songs, the rerecordings are really bad. Maybe the worst TV so far

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, touch said:

So the og versions were produced by other people?

I assume a few of them were gonna be Max tracks.

Skimming through and nottttt feeling some of these. Oh no. Tay please pull through. :jonny:

6 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Wait. The snippet in the kids movie was the Kendrick production … this isn’t in the album

maybe it wasn't the re-recording it was just the regular version :skull:

"To be perfectly honest, this is my most FAVORITE re-record I've ever done because the 5 From the Vault tracks are so insane,

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Yeah no one complained when she completed the ATW lyrics which she had clearly only written on a notebook. It's weird when people hyperfixate on whether she wrote each word in 2014 or changed something later 

They're not demos but reimagines songs so She can touch lyrics too now and there. I don't see why not.

I haven't listened to these vault songs yet but i don't get the problems if they sounds like midnights or lover.

Cause don't you, bye bye baby, that's when, castle crumbling, atw 10 minutes and many others don't sound like their albums but they are very antonoff- dessner depends on the producer. 

Nothing new too, red has several genres so It fits more but Its production has a sophisticated dessner touch Red OG doesn't have. 

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.