Avril the only one of her peers who can pull an Eras Tour conceptually

nostalgia

Described a journey throughout the musics eras of her career past and present there are only a few artist who are able to effectively execute an Eras Tour concept where they can seamlessly go through their eras with distinctive aesthetics and sounds. Avril Lavigne has a similar trajectory and artistic journey as Taylor since she has eras that are distinct and isolated from one another yet truly feel authentic to her artistically. Her peers like Kelly and P!nk and Alanis may not be able to pull that off due to having homogenic eras in a way that can be exchanged with one another. Yet with Avril, she is able to showcase her versatility and chameleon like career with remembered classic that both the GeePee and the gheys know…

F3JODL1bAAAodWf?format=jpg&name=large
AVRIL-HEADER-2.jpg
Fn0vPV5XoAUaHbf?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why Avril specifically tho? Her eras aren’t even much different from each other, even the the looks.. P!nk, Britney, Beyoncé can pull it off too. But Taylor’s the only one who’s music is still relevant from all eras.

• Like 5

It will never happen sadly she refuses to do a longer show than 1 hour & 30 min (probably after lyme) 

But her eras are iconic I Agree :duca: 

in terms of a full-on show that has a different feel and sounds... Xtina tbh

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

• Like 1

Honey Marina already did it and she also ate. 

I’d say yes to this because she has a hit from every era that’s recognizable to the general public. She wouldn’t be able to do stadium, but Arenas for sure. :heart2:

38 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

Queen of Reinvention tbh.

ot: her first two albums sound the same :rip:

• Like 1

Here for that Tour as long as she sings It was In me. That song is a masterpiece :giraffe:

What are those pictures in the OP supposed to prove? LMAO.

Anyway, Gaga would clearly be the best at it. But it's such an unoriginal concept (prior to TS).

• Thumbs Down 1

as much as I stan Avril, I think Miley and Gaga would pull this better

She released Hello Kitty and suddenly became a “chameleon”

Everyone can sort their setlist into each act consisting songs from one album and put on a costume resembling that era :skull:

I can't with this fanfic. Did you really sit down and conceptualized an imaginary tour of your fave based on another artist's tour? At least use a more flattering pic for the poster.

Edited by dumbsparce

I'm not sure about Avril, but people like Christina and Gaga could do it definitely. Madonna as well, as she was supposed to with the Celebration Tour.

Every artist with a 20 years + career can pull off an ‘Eras Tour’ it’s called a Greatest Hits tour :rip:

Some have more hits than the others though.

6 hours ago, J Legend X said:

I thought this immediately, Debut, Stripped, B2B and Burlesque alone in a show would be a serve 

Xtina and Britney are the only 00s icons who can pull off an eras tour.

Avril first 3 eras are a slay but you can put everything she released after Girlfriend on an album and it will sound the same only that song about God sounds different.

5 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

Xtina and Britney are the only 00s icons who can pull off an eras tour.

Avril first 3 eras are a slay but you can put everything she released after Girlfriend on an album and it will sound the same only that song about God sounds different.

Why just blatantly lie? :rip:

None of these songs sound like they’re from the same album AT ALL

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

everybody thinks Avril's albums sound the same lol

A few trolls and uneducated people on ATRL (yourself included) doesn’t = everybody lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.