Blonde (Frank Ocean) vs ANTI (Rihanna)

Josh

Blonde (Frank Ocean) vs ANTI (Rihanna)  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which album do you prefer?

• Frank Ocean - Blonde
    • Rihanna - ANTI

Anti is hands down Rihanna's best album, but I use Blonde way more. Nights, Nike, Pink + White, Solo, Ivy, Futura Free :jonny:  It's brilliance, a once in a lifetime record. He never has to release again.

Anti, Blonde is Frank’s most overrated project, I much prefer Nostalgia Ultra and Channel Orange. Blonde is still REALLY good, but his Stan’s and the GP really do overhype it, too many interludes moments make it hard to listen to alot from beginning to end, a problem not found on CO or NU. Anti is such a stellar record front to back, it’s Rih’s best and an artistic STATEMENT :clap3:

• Like 1

i didn't feel anything at all about Blonde at first... then a year later life hit me and the music started to resonate so deep. similar thing happened with CTRL and that's the personal touch that pushes something to 10/10 for me. He was shady AF for Coachella though.

Anti is a great record / obvious classic but I don't love every single moment of it, it's more of a B+/A- moment for me. I wish we could have seen her build on its sound but maybe we still will (no we won't).

I will never vote for Frank since all the straight bross love him = it must be bad :gaycat2:

ANTI is great, but it’s nowhere near a monumental complex body of work Blonde is

Doesn't matter when they are the both most remembered records from that year :clap3:

40 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

ANTI is great, but it’s nowhere near a monumental complex body of work Blonde is

Exaxtly this

Both my fave's best work so no i refuse to choose, all answers are correct 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.