Katy Perry accused of trying to steal dying veteran's home

ShouldersSideways

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/katy-perry-in-a-3-year-suit-over-montecito-mansion-purchase/

According to court documents obtained by The Post, Westcott claims that a July 14, 2020 contract for the sale of his home was done when he “lacked the mental capacity to understand the nature and probable consequences of the contract.”

Westcott, who served in the US Army as a 101st Airborne service member, had purchased the home that May 29 with the intent to live in there “for the rest of his life,” court documents state. 

He claimed that due to his age, poor health from Huntington’s disease (a deadly brain disorder), and “a major six-hour surgery less than a week before the proposed contract,” it had “seriously impaired [his] mental faculties to the point he was of unsound mind and not competent to give his free, voluntary, or intelligent consent to the contract.” 

A lawyer for Perry and Bloom then advised him that the couple was not willing to walk away and is obligated to complete the sale.

The estate occupies over 7,100 square feet and boast six bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.

In another twist, he is the father-in-law of Real Housewife Kameron Westscott. :rip:  

Edited by ShouldersSideways

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShouldersSideways

• aesthetic bih

• Big Bad Wolf

• Xtina23

Top Posters In This Topic

it's kinda funny that she's doing it again but girl... :ghostface:

Katy at any given moment to disrespect the elderly:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

She went from stealing dancers to stealing old people's homes. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

They said I'm going nowhere, tried to count me out

Took those sticks and stones, showed 'em I could build (steal) a house

They tell me that I'm crazy, but I'll never let 'em change me

'Til they cover me in daisies, daisies, daisies

katy-perry-cry.gif

• Haha 10

They need to make a horror movie based on her at this point. Hide your elderly and nuns cause Katy Perry is going to come for them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

How did she steal when she paid $14M for it? :rip: 

The accusation is he was not in the position to sell his home with his disease. When he became clearer headed, he said as much and they refused to stop the sale. 

• Like 2

So basically, he wasn't mentally well enough to consent to the sale of a $14m dollar home?

I'm not completely buying this. He probably regrets selling the house or the price he sold it for.

But the comments in here are funny

• Thumbs Down 1

He probably got a better offer and regrets selling it to Katy.

#TeamKaty

• Thumbs Down 1

how many homes from the elderly does one person need?

A literal reverse Gaga, Katy hunts and kills the elders instead :jonny5:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.