Disney hikes prices of Disney+ and Hulu + banning password-sharing in 2024

Gui Blackout

See…this why I only purchase my mess during Black Friday.  Msmnsmsksksksksks:;;

That $0.99 a month for 12 months is truly the tea. With the Disney+ add on being $1.99 

:gaycat2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• JustHoran

• Arcadius

• Miss Show Business

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/09/disney-says-it-will-crack-down-on-password-sharing-following-netflixs-lead.html

streaming companies WON

The company will roll out tactics to mitigate password sharing in 2024. While Iger said Disney should see some effects from the rollout in 2024, the initiatives to prevent password sharing won’t be completed next year.

The move comes as Disney and its peers have looked for ways to make streaming profitable — methods that have included cutting content spending, introducing cheaper, ad-supported options and preventing account sharing. Disney follows the lead of Netflix
, which began rolling out a new account sharing policy earlier this year.

I already pay over $100 for Hulu as it is, just bring back cable at this point

Streaming ruining music and TV, wow who's surprised. I'm going back to pirating atp :skull: 

16 minutes ago, ariananext said:

as soon as spotify doesn't do this 

Don't Spotify limit single plan accounts to only one device at a time? Who tf would want to share with that in place :deadbanana4:

-

And people were planning "boycotts" against Netflix for being the first to do it :bibliahh: 

On 8/10/2023 at 1:23 AM, Dula Peep said:

Just as we all thought with the Netflix crackdown the others would follow… :mad:

Other companies wouldn’t have followed if people didn’t allow Netflix to become even more successful from it. We only have ourselves to blame.

• Like 1

It's not even worth it. :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Machete said:

Don't Spotify limit single plan accounts to only one device at a time? Who tf would want to share with that in place :deadbanana4:

-

And people were planning "boycotts" against Netflix for being the first to do it :bibliahh: 

You can do Spotify family with friends as long as you set up the same address, so that you pay around 3€ per month instead of 10€ or something. You don't share accounts. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.