• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• BeenTheShit

• Bears01

• Chemist

It makes me so happy to think that these people are literally sh*tting their pants :fan:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

It makes me so happy to think that these people are literally sh*tting their pants :fan:

ew, remember that video of him sweating with so much makeup on that he was sweating orange all down his face?

• Haha 1

A GA state Republican Congressman is calling for an investigation into Fani and possible impeachment.

Yes, please impeach a duly-elected DA who happens to be the first female DA and first black female DA for Fulton County. You will essentially guarantee Biden's Georgia win in 2024 if you do that. DO IT.

• Thanks 1

Why hasn't Trump been hit with a gag order ?

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

It’s just amazing how much he’s been able to get away with. 

• Thanks 1

CNN also reporting Trump wants his co-defendants to surrender first to see how they are treated :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Trump's mugshot era is coming!

I know it will be overshadowed by Trump’s, but Rudy’s mugshot is going to be insane.

He’s the real star of all of this. In 10 years from now there is going to be an award winning movie out about the rise and fall of Rudy Giuliani

Im obsessed with everything that happening right now. I heard that it's possible once Trump is arraigned next week he might have his bail revoked because hes already violated some of the rules set from the judge like witness intimidation. I will scream!

13 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I heard that it's possible once Trump is arraigned next week he might have his bail revoked because hes already violated some of the rules set from the judge like witness intimidation.

We'd love to see it!

Mornings

On 8/17/2023 at 6:20 PM, dabunique said:

Well here it is

This is by far the juiciest indictment out of the 4 he has :fan:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Anticipating!

Interesting he calculated doing it the day after the first Republican debate he isn't attending. Basically so he can get the headlines and not the debate moments clog up the news cycle:rip: 

That mugshot will be on Tshirts and posters everywhere :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.