Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• BeenTheShit

• Bears01

• tiejc

Collecting indictments like it's infinity stones. :rockon:

• Haha 2

Love to see it :clap3:

Lock him up and put the key in a submersible to the titanic.  

I'd really like it to be enough to get him up over 100 felony charges, just because it's a nice round number.

• ATRL Administrator

Lock him up!

17 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

I'd really like it to be enough to get him up over 100 felony charges, just because it's a nice round number.

Indictments are the new #1's.  Watch out Mariah!

• Haha 1

I never thought I would say this after Bush but we have never had a more corrupt evil President than Trump! :coffee2:

19 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

And it's going to make his polling go +10 :deadbanana2:

Not with independents which is who he needs to win swing states. Not to mention he’s like 90/10 with gen z. :deadbanana:

All the campaign money going directly to his lawyers. If he doesn’t go to jail he is at least going broke BROKE

• Haha 1

It's delicious! joker-oh-goody.gif

I don't want this man to have any peace for the rest of his life.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 3:40 PM, FameFatale said:

And it's going to make his polling go +10 :deadbanana2:

The Stormy Daniels and Jean Carroll cases, yes. But these new charges are the most serious you can get, with a real likelihood of prison time. Independents have already run for the hills, Republican leadership is staying very tight-lipped (not jumping to his support this time)... and it's going to reach a point where even his hardcore Republican supporters will see him as a liability for winning back the White House and jump to a different candidate.

Edited by PoisonPill

19 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

The Stormy Daniels and Jean Carroll cases, yes. But these new charges are the most serious you can get, with a real likelihood of prison time. Independents have already run for the hills, Republican leadership is staying very tight-lipped (not jumping to his support this time)... and it's going to reach a point where even his hardcore Republican supporters will see him as a liability for winning back the White House and jump to a different candidate.

Jumping to a different candidate? It’s too late on that. Trump will be the nominee. GOP primary voters don’t have the tendency to think beyond the primary. They usually gladly back the most radical, insane, and dumb candidate without a care in the world about how they’ll do in a general. 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Jumping to a different candidate? It’s too late on that. Trump will be the nominee. GOP primary voters don’t have the tendency to think beyond the primary. They usually gladly back the most radical, insane, and dumb candidate without a care in the world about how they’ll do in a general. 

Well, it's not too late as the first primary isn't for another 5 months. We've seen how primary races can entirely shift in a single news cycle. Though I agree with you that it's getting more difficult to see how Trump bleeds enough supporters in time for Desantis to catch up to him in time.

50 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I bet a trump lover in the building did this on purpose 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.