Teen rapper Lil Tay alive; claims she was hacked

Kool_Aid_King

such awful news.

she was so young and pretty much everyone in her life failed her in her short life. rest in peace.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Luckitty

• Kool_Aid_King

• Hi-res

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading the comments and didn’t know all this was going on. She didn’t “suddenly” die she was definitely killed. Eff her parents and her brother. I wouldn’t be surprised if her brother had something to do with her death even though he killed himself.

"It is with a heavy heart..."

Why does this sound so fake and PR'd? In fact, the whole statement is disturbingly generic and void of emotion. :biblio:

what happened?

1 hour ago, HolySpearIT said:

Article   most believe she died in this ski accident in canada over the weekend

I'd rather this be true than some of the horrifying rumors of her shooting herself with a gun or her parents being involved. At least with the ski accent she was lived her final moments doing what she loved. 

• Like 1

wtf nooo that's so sad? 

27 minutes ago, Hi-res said:

Not weird at all

she and her brother are known for faking things :michael: i hope she's not dead but I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was a stunt 

10 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

she and her brother are known for faking things :michael: i hope she's not dead but I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was a stunt 

Yeah it’s definitely giving stunt a bit :rip: 

Whew… who knew this 9 yo child would end up like this back in 2018 :deadbanana4:

RIP to her if true as she was so young and didn't get to really enjoy life as a child as one should, but this whole thing is very fishy. I feel very sorry for her :chick3:

5 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

The way it was phrased sounded like it could’ve been but woah :weeps: 

i just woke up and now im reading all the new information :deadbanana2: this is a ride

Omg RIP lil Tay!/what a shameless stunt for attention! 

(select whichever option applies as the situation plays out, thank you) 

• Haha 1

If this is a stunt, what an incredibly irresponsible and dangerous thing to expose an online “famous” minor to, particularly with the lawyer’s refusal to confirm or deny when asked for a statement. This is a world where weirdo stalkers will take it upon themselves to confirm. 

Cameltoe Chariot
56 minutes ago, Keter said:

Omg RIP lil Tay!/what a shameless stunt for attention! 

(select whichever option applies as the situation plays out, thank you) 

It'll be a shameless stunt for attention :gaycat: bookmark me!

• Haha 1

such a young age to pass, rest in peace lil tay and her brother :heart::cries: her parents must be held accountable for the endless explotation they did to her.

So this might be a hoax :rip: 

If it is real: :chick3: very sad how she was exploited, from what I'm reading/ May she RIP/

If this is a stunt:

092a6df6aa9fe8f12a6ddecd7769e6e4.jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.