Sydney Sweeney covers Variety

okgo

5-10 auditions a week? I mean..your bound to book atleast 1 a month tho no?

Gorgeous!

She's actually a pretty cool chick outside of stardom. She likes vintage cars and knows a thing or two about mechanics. I hope Hollyweird doesn't pigeon-hole her into sexy dumb blonde girl roles anymore... I want to see her range. Sadly, she's already being treated like a sex symbol. 

2 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

She's actually a pretty cool chick outside of stardom. She likes vintage cars and knows a thing or two about mechanics. I hope Hollyweird doesn't pigeon-hole her into sexy dumb blonde girl roles anymore... I want to see her range. Sadly, she's already being treated like a sex symbol. 

I mean that’s what she’s selling as her brand. So you can’t really be mad about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shinyshimmery said:

They made her look ugly in reality and hid her beautiful breasts 

She’s so pretty, but WHAT is this picture: 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.