Are Taylor,Beyonce,Shakira and Blackpink the Leading Figures in the Music Industry?

AvadaKedavra

Taylor has managed to position herself as the most successful WHITE ARTIST in the music industry. No one else can match her at the moment. Only Gaga,Adele can battle her a little bit, but Lady Gaga is now more focused on her movies:chick3: and Tricon Status:katie2: and Adele In Vegas. Even hyper powerful newcomers like Billie Eilish cant touch Taylor. Taylor's success is growing monstrously. I dont need to quote her achievements. She's just WOW. She just exceeded every expectation. She will probably turn into The Most Successful Female Artist in the history of the United States Of America :gaycat3: 

FzZlBEeaUAcg0lS.jpg:large

Beyoncé has always been focused on delivering Grand Artistic Projects and has had a successful return after havin mid-success with The Gift. Her new tour is incredibly successful, and her album is acclaimed again and She scored another Nr1 in the Hot 100 NR1-Top 10 without the visuals and big promo. Straight Insane! With Rihanna's retirement from music:emofish:, Beyoncé is the leading figure in the BLACK COMMUNITY. Even though there are other successful singers like Doja Cat or Nicki, no one matches her in respect and acclaim and talent. She's a Living Legend. She's perpetually winning. :celestial4:

03.jpg

Shakira has also had a highly successful comeback after leaving her career for so long. All of her new Spanish-language singles have been massive hits in Latin America. She has managed to chart in the top 10 of several countries around the world again with the spanish-english ones like Girl Like Me-Dont You Worry and has even achieved 2 top 10 hits on the Hot 100 with Spanish songs. TQG/SESSION 53. Her views on YouTube are colossal. She has turned her pain into profits and has found redemption. Rosalía and Karol G are popular figures in Latin America, but no one is as respected, loved, and talked as much by the media-people as Shakira. She represents Latinoamerica-Every Latino out there and the growing LATINO COMMUNITY in the United States. Also, Shakira owes a lot in her career to her arab heritage, making her the most powerful artist of MIDDLE EASTERN origins on the planet too.  :gayriahcat2:

Shakira-e1688659658861.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1200

All these artists debuted in the 90s-2000s and are still very successful, which makes their success even more impressive - two, three, four decades of success. How they do it????:chick2: Serving Madonna Levels of Longevity:-*

Blackpink has managed to make the english crossover, and the list of records they've broken is big. They have sold-out concerts in the United States-Europe, charted with their songs worldwide and on the Hot 100 with albums-singles. Something never seen before for an artist from East Asia. Theyre the first of their kind. The ASIAN QUEENS. 

Blackpink_Elle_October_2020_all_group_cover.jpg

I couldn't include it in the title, but I also thought that if it's not Blackpink,
Olivia Rodrigo could be the leading figure of the ASIAN COMMUNITY???
But u know she's just starting.............Lets see how things turn for Olivia :heart:

Fzk8zSqWAAMwxai.jpg

Do You have Respect for these Artists?:gaycat2::gaydonnacat1: 
Do you love them?
Once theyre retired...Who will take their place?
Are these the leading female figures in the music industry in this moment?
Lets Celebrate Them:gayorkcat2: 
Taylor,Beyonce,Shakira,BlackPink,Olivia are nominated to the VMAS too

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

« Gaga can battle Taylor a little bit » where? On Chromatica? :rip: 

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Squall said:

« Gaga can battle Taylor a little bit » where? On Chromatica? :rip: 

:bibliahh::gaycat6:  

In the stage  :gaygacat1: and Gaga sales are not that bad and her Tours are pretty big still.

She also has something Taylor is dying for :eli: a Movie career :fan:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

41 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

:bibliahh::gaycat6:  

In the stage  :gaygacat1: and Gaga sales are not that bad and her Tours are pretty big still.

She also has something Taylor is dying for :eli: a Movie career :fan:

@Squall is katykat btw. Gaga is still a force in pop, her last album did 48m first day. she just needs to avoid pandering to gays with basic dance - she has OPTIONS though :alexz3:

i wouldnt say beyonce tbh a lot of her success feels PR'd

5 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

The blackpink sneak :laugh:

Don't be such a hater. I don't stan them but they are obviously the biggest Asian women acts globally atm :intoit:

OT: Yes. Let's see for Miss Olivia tho, her career trajectory is still starting :nicole:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

the blackpink sneak... they've never even had a solo billboard top 20 :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

The blackpink sneak :laugh:

22 minutes ago, Young Volcanoes said:

the blackpink sneak... they've never even had a solo billboard top 20 :bibliahh:

Tell me a girl group in the last 10 years that has had this kind of success with a top 5 album in several major western countries (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, etc..).

Taylor and blackpink, yes. Apart from that..... well....

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

@Squall is katykat btw. Gaga is still a force in pop, her last album did 48m first day. she just needs to avoid pandering to gays with basic dance - she has OPTIONS though :alexz3:

i wouldnt say beyonce tbh a lot of her success feels PR'd

« her last album did 48M first day » is this some kind of achievement? :dies: 

On a global scale yes…I would add Gaga in there as well, those are pretty much the only girls you hear some buzz about these days, whether is touring, singles, charts, etc each representing their community and fan base strongly in the biz.

Shakira you can tell she is giving the English market another try after the success of her back to back singles, I don’t think even her record label was expecting that and I hope they handle it better this time around she deserves another laundry service type era. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.