• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayG

• CroNich

• TomTom

• SmittenCake

Kesha should have been on the Barbie soundtrack, and it should have been a collab with Charli XCX

• Like 7

interesting use of her twitter account on all of those tweets. going to like them rn

if she manages to have this energy on tiktok (app) her career can experience some kind of comeback 

and oh, tiktok (song, lmao) is forever THAT bop. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 11

I was obsessed with this song in 9th grade

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayG said:

Lets talk about the fact Animal + Cannibal are both pop music masterpieces that deserved Grammys... nobody has ever replicated that sound, that cadence, that songwriting, that VOICE etc

:clap3:

1 minute ago, hypnodemiluv said:

:clap3:

Like, the back to back BANGERS on both, not ONE filler?! And ALL of them are STORYTELLING with MEANING, not a bunch of dumb fodder... WHO ELSE (apart from her peers) has done that with a DEBUT album?!

Edited by JayG
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

a memorable, iconic, SOLO hit. not many can achieve this these days 

ORGANIC success ahhh love miss Kesha

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, JayG said:

Lets talk about the fact Animal + Cannibal are both pop music masterpieces that deserved Grammys... nobody has ever replicated that sound, that cadence, that songwriting, that VOICE etc

I remember being so obsessed with her and listening to all the unreleased stuff on YouTube. that era was massive :jonny:

15 minutes ago, the70s said:

I remember being so obsessed with her and listening to all the unreleased stuff on YouTube. that era was massive :jonny:

The fact her unreleased songs from her first 3 albums/eras **** on her peers released work... a QUEEN

• Like 1

Kesha really RAN pop with Animal + Cannibal. No one can take her legacy from her.

Blocking "bad romance" was iconic 

• Like 3

I remember hearing "tik tok" on the radio for the first time... I was in community college and felt like a badass listening to this 'rap' song :toofunny2:

Then my cousin and I used to argue about who 'discovered' Kesha first... we were literally so obsessed with her and youtubed all of her old stuff

• Like 1

A true iconic smash hit that immediately turned my 9 year old self into a fan :clap3: 

• Like 1

Iconique! Imagine being a debut girl and blocking Bad Romance from #1 - that's how much of a bop this was :superman:

You build me up, you break me down

My heart it pounds yeah you got me

With my hands up, you got me now,, ya you got me

Put your hands up! Put your hands up 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Iconique! Imagine being a debut girl and blocking Bad Romance from #1 - that's how much of a bop this was :superman:

You build me up, you break me down

My heart it pounds yeah you got me

With my hands up, you got me now,, ya you got me

Put your hands up! Put your hands up 

Ughhh I alway forget how ******* good the bridge is too. She really deserved way more longevity but puke had to **** it all up for her.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JayG said:

Kesha should have been on the Barbie soundtrack, and it should have been a collab with Charli XCX

Its Kesha in La Casa and shes been there done that

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.