Lizzo's Made In America Festival cancelled

Gui Blackout

29 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Mess 

lizzo and sza are bffs so I wonder her thoughts on the lizzo-ntroversy

I would rather not know because I fucks with SZA. But she has no qualms about still working with Travis Scott's corny ass, so, there you go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Artist said:

Most likely + couldn't find headliners to replace her.

Has JayZ ever headlined this? I don’t think so. It’s his festival. He should’ve stepped up and perform 

A bit stupid to cancel the festival instead of just removing Lizzo :huh:

26 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

SZA: Now why am I in it? 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Revel said:

Good. Lizzo needs to be deplatformed at all costs. 

Sad though for the fans especially since we will now miss a stellar SZA performance because of this.

Love SZA. But stellar?

I don’t think Lizzo was the reasoning for cancelling. Poor ticket sales seems to be the reason. 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Mess 

Maybe she didn’t want to perform if they took Lizzo out of it and that’s why they decided to cancel. 

Good. Made in America needs to be deplatformed at all costs. 

Sad though for the fans especially since we will now miss a stellar Lizzo and SZA performances because of this.

sucks for solána, but lizzo girl you done goofed bad 

honeycardi-azealia-banks.gif

SZA could've done it on her own :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Mess 

I would hope it’s this 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Has JayZ ever headlined this? I don’t think so. It’s his festival. He should’ve stepped up and perform 

I agree but it clashes with Beyonce's schedule and Jay-Z agreed to be present during Bey's touring slayage this year.

this is not JUST because of Lizzo. They could’ve easily just removed her and have SZA headline.

3 hours ago, Revel said:

Good. Lizzo needs to be deplatformed at all costs. 

I'm a little perplexed by the ferocity of the response to this scandal, which is fairly run-of-the-mill as far as celebrity lawsuits go. Some people seem to be taking glee in the rapid destruction of Lizzo's entire reputation and career, based solely off of a filed complaint with nothing proven yet... It makes one wonder if they already wished to see this woman destroyed and the lawsuit just gave them the cover to openly celebrate it...

• Like 1

lizzocanceled.png

Philadelphia’s Made In America Festival, which Lizzo and SZA were supposed to headline next month, has been canceled due to “severe circumstances outside of production control,” organizers announced Tuesday.

“This decision has been difficult and has not been made lightly nor without immense deliberation,” a statement posted to the festival’s social media continued, promising that the long-running event will return to Philly next year.

Other hip-hop acts on the canceled festival’s lineup included Ice Spice, Lil Yachty, Miguel, Latto, Coi Leray, Doechii and Metro Boomin.

The festival, launched by Jay-Z in 2012, was scheduled to take place on the city’s Benjamin Franklin Parkway from Sept. 2 to 3.

dsjsgga.png

Yeah I don’t think it was ticket issues. They always sell out. 

I remember da slayage dat Doja served two years ago 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.