Someone has never heard a song by your fave

FOCK

Question for the culture:

Someone has never heard any music by your fave. You have the opportunity to play them ONE song from their catalogue.

Which song do you choose to play to enlighten them, that serves as the best representation for the type of musician they are? 

783621992e329ad13b2d4a8a463fef1d.gif

I think What's My Name? would be a good introduction to Rihanna & is her hit that best sums up the rest of her discography blending genres.

• Like 1

While I would like to play Save Room for Us, X or Bouncin. I think 2 On would be a safe bet to get them introduced to Tinashe

The song is timeless! :clap3:

Olivia: Driver’s License 

Rihanna: Umbrella

Taylor: All Too Well

Adele: Someone Like You

Beyonce: Partition

its pop, fun, she’s whispering, its not “too different” like bad liar or “too edm” like wolves or “too teen” like Love You like a Love song. it just perfectly represents her discography overall. 

• Like 1

99.9% Of Atrl has never heard of my fave.

So If you into rap

if your into indie/sync-pop 

or if you just wanna hear his best song

:WAP: 

For Arca it’s so hard because she has so many styles, so it depends on the listener, but Time is a good option. It’s approachable, melancholy & gives a glimpse into her style while keeping a mainstream sound. Thievery, Reverie, Brokeup & Rakata are solid options too.

Let's Get Loud would be my choice! GP adore this song so I guess it's easy for someone to like it. 

all of her best aspects in one song, a lightning in a bottle experience. :clap3:

Tia Tamera would be a close second though...

if they're familiar with k-pop and like it:

if they're not familiar with k-pop / don't like it, then this song

depending on whether they're into dancing or not I'd show them either this or just the MV:

BLACKPINK:

Gaga: Bad Romance

Cupcakke: Best Dick Sucker

Rebecca Black: Crumbs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.