Best Mortal Kombat characters?

Sexyzinger

1 hour ago, Lana Banana said:

They’re leaving the Kombat Kids out this time. :fan:

Except they’re not?

1 hour ago, whitehotforever said:

nene-leakes.gif

There’s a reason Jacqui was the first one nerfed in tournaments for MK11. Seethe a bit.

spacer.png

The British cigs and their shilling for Kitana, Mileena, and Sindel :skull:

The GP knows TABS. Cassandra Cage & Jacqueline Briggs ain’t going anywhere. Expect them to be DLC because people will pay in droves to play as them. Fume, xoxo.

spacer.png

@Walk_Away21

• Confused 1

whitehotforever
12 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Expect them to be DLC because people will pay in droves to play as them. Fume, xoxo.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Except they’re not?

Ok Takeda, I meant the bootleg Jax (Jacqui) and bootleg Sonya/Johnny (Cassie). At least Takeda has a unique skill set. They’re definitely not making it into the main roster considering how many spots are left and how many characters are already semi-confirmed - Reiko, Sindel, Nitara.

The creator said that they have YEARS ahead planned for this game, so the only way I see Cassie and Jacqui making it is in DLC

Edited by Lana Banana
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, whitehotforever said:

spacer.png

Takeda is already in as DLC sis. No luck is needed. 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Ok Takeda, I meant the bootleg Jax (Jacqui) and bootleg Sonya/Johnny (Cassie). At least Takeda has a unique skill set. They’re definitely not making it into the main roster considering how many spots are left and how many characters are already semi-confirmed - Reiko, Sindel, Nitara.

The creator said that they have YEARS ahead planned for this game, so the only way I see Cassie and Jacqui making it is in DLC

Yes, they will be in as DLC. The main roster has already leaked apart from 2 slots.

Stanning for the Taylor Swift of MK is so wack. Cassie is just there to serve for her audience. Mileena stans are the highest quality of educated, charismatic, magnetic and rich f****** and I will not be convinced otherwise. 

Oh and sindel. I love rain as well and I think I will use reptile a bit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.