Which Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls) dream pop girl collab would be best?

SchmoodRing

Which Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls) dream pop girl collab would be best?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls) dream pop girl collab would be best?

Truly one of the most baffling cases of missed opportunities of a worldwide superstar to ever exist is Nicole Scherzinger. The full package. The x factor. Major success and easily the breakout from her girlgroup. Actually really talented. A cute debut album that was mismanaged and poorly released and promoted. Nothing much musically has come to fruition for her and at this point it's pretty obvious that it's because of her for a long list of reasons. So in an alternate universe where she is the main pop girl that she deserves to be and probably she herself wants nothing more who would've been a fire ass collaborator for her to work with to serve us a banger?

• Like 1

nowadays, olivia would be cool. part filipino excellence

riri :smiley:

She's the kind of artist that would have benefited from using a stage name, much like Lady Gaga. Surnames like Scherzinger and Germanotta are just too much of a mouthful for the GP and not catchy. At the same time, the mononym Nicole is probably a bit too basic, and doesn't have the same star quality as artists like Madonna, Rihanna, or Adele have. Something like Pussycat Nicki would have been extremely *****, I fear. Reiterates her connection to the Dolls, while still sounding sexy, fun, and memorable.

Nicole x Rihanna would have been amazing, I'm not sure why this was never officially released, it would have dominated the charts back in the 2000's. :jonny5:

5 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

nowadays, olivia would be cool. part filipino excellence

Both dads are Filipinos too. Nicole walked so Olivia can run :cm:

Edited by Odette Violet

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2023 at 3:29 AM, Aurora said:

She's the kind of artist that would have benefited from using a stage name, much like Lady Gaga. Surnames like Scherzinger and Germanotta are just too much of a mouthful for the GP and not catchy. At the same time, the mononym Nicole is probably a bit too basic, and doesn't have the same star quality as artists like Madonna, Rihanna, or Adele have. Something like Pussycat Nicki would have been extremely *****, I fear. Reiterates her connection to the Dolls, while still sounding sexy, fun, and memorable.

Nicole x Rihanna would have been amazing, I'm not sure why this was never officially released, it would have dominated the charts back in the 2000's. :jonny5:

Her original stage name was Nicole Kea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.