Katy reveals plans for new music: "I will be back, but let me get this right"

naval23

Katy Perry Discusses Plans for New Music, End of Las Vegas Residency – Billboard

“I haven’t put any new material out since my darling Daisy,” Perry said. “I think that I’m writing a lot and have written a lot from a place of love because I’m feeling so much of it — so much unconditional love, that love you never knew existed.”

“I’m always writing, I have been, but I think what’s really important to me is to be celebrating the world that I’ve got to build with all of these wonderful songs and to be responsible for a life for a 3-year-old,” she added. “I will be back, but let me get this right.”

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naval23

• gloamingtheplain

• Nashe

• JungleJuice

2 minutes ago, naval23 said:

“I haven’t put any new material out since my darling Daisy,” Perry said. “I think that I’m writing a lot and have written a lot from a place of love because I’m feeling so much of it — so much unconditional love, that love you never knew existed.”

“I’m always writing, I have been, but I think what’s really important to me is to be celebrating the world that I’ve got to build with all of these wonderful songs and to be responsible for a life for a 3-year-old,” she added. “I will be back, but let me get this right.”

her Ray of Light is coming :wanda:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

An entire album full of 'Spiritual' and 'Walking On Air'?! GIVE IT TO ME

• Like 5

Cut to an album full of relationship songs just like everyone else lol

• Like 3

I wonder if she will put 4-6 Luke songs on the album now that his charges were cleared.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

She was seen leaving a recording studio with Madonna just before she was rushed to the hospital... A collab is coming

Wishing her the best :heart: I hope she has a good team that can help her with the direction of the album. 

The way she fumbled things after “Birthday” is really unfortunate, because her pop songs were amazing. 

• Like 2

I miss Katy being on top. It was truly a great time with great popsongs 

• Like 11

we dont need more music from a conservative babe, we had enough

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 26

18 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Ready for another part of me. :jonny:

I'll even take a "Small Talk" at this point :giraffe:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

The way she fumbled things after “Birthday” is really unfortunate, because her pop songs were amazing. 

Idk if a drop like that ever existed 

From I kissed a girl until Dark Horse she was on the top of the game 

3 eras she was untouchable, breaking records here and there 

And then suddenly one flop after the other , it was actually painful to witness 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I wonder if she will put 4-6 Luke songs on the album now that his charges were cleared.

Do you think the few people remaining in her fanbase are going to accept that anyways? Her career is already on the pits, Dr. L will only make things worse :biblio:

8 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

And then suddenly one flop after the other , it was actually painful to witness 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Where do y'all think she's randomly going to get the talent to deliver a ray of light?  :rip:

not that she isn't talented but come on 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Do you think the few people remaining in her fanbase are going to accept that anyways? Her career is already on the pits, Dr. L will only make things worse :biblio:

No one became a KatyCat post Prism. So yeah, I'm sure her remaining fans would be ok with her working with the producer that made the music they initially stanned.

The rest of the GP won't care at all.

Take your time queen and give us another masterpiece like PRISM :heart:

she's really talented but I feel like her biggest problem is that her team is full of yes girl people that are scared of saying things to her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.