That you burned in me at six years old
And I know
I just walk away when they ask for money
I take care of me, cause I love me
Piece by piece, I restored my faith
That a heart could still beat, even when it
Breaks

• Like 7

OMG. :WAP:This is so good, love her so much for this. I guess Piece by Piece (Kelly's Version) is coming. :gaycat:

I don't understand what she says in the "money" part tho. :huh:

she looks so good :chick3:

Needs to be officially released! 

and the dress from the album cover and gloves! Today’s show was probably the best one so far from the residency.

This is her Vegas Residency??? :deadbanana2: why it looks so cheap, I know the main thing is Kelly Voice & she sonds amazing but even the hair & chlothes are so lazy

27 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This is her Vegas Residency??? :deadbanana2: why it looks so cheap, I know the main thing is Kelly Voice & she sonds amazing but even the hair & chlothes are so lazy

The show is called “an intimate night” 

Kelly has said many times this wasn’t going to be the usual Vegas show because of the theme of chemistry and it wouldn’t make sense to have fireworks and who knows what else.

It is not cheap or lazy. She is actually singing a bunch of songs. Nobody goes to a Kelly show for hairstyles and clothes. She doesn’t need any of that. Her shows are the first since 2020 that have opened up the sections all the way at the top because they are selling really well. :) 

——

Here’s another video of the full performance:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvlz9MRKlUL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 2

Oh….that’s..not. I can see why she changed the lyrics but the original remains superior. :sorry:

26 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

The show is called “an intimate night” 

Kelly has said many times this wasn’t going to be the usual Vegas show because of the theme of chemistry and it wouldn’t make sense to have fireworks and who knows what else.

It is not cheap or lazy. She is actually singing a bunch of songs. Nobody goes to a Kelly show for hairstyles and clothes. She doesn’t need any of that. Her shows are the first since 2020 that have opened up the sections all the way at the top because they are selling really well. :) 

——

Here’s another video of the full performance:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cvlz9MRKlUL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I get she is not a big show girl, I like i said on my post the main thing is her voice

But let's be honest she can do something bigger, Adele, Celine or even Carrie catalog are more ballad & did a great show, If the theme was an Intimate Night..... girl that venue is 4k, go & do Theaders 1-2k at big cities that's more intimate.

That's it nothing agasint her :) 

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I get she is not a big show girl, I like i said on my post the main thing is her voice

But let's be honest she can do something bigger, Adele, Celine or even Carrie catalog are more ballad & did a great show, If the theme was an Intimate Night..... girl that venue is 4k, go & do Theaders 1-2k at big cities that's more intimate.

That's it nothing agasint her :) 

She can, but she doesn’t want to and why should she? This is working for her just fine and people are loving it. Those shows with more production already exist so people can go to those if they’d like. Just like Kellyoke on her talk show, it’s just her and her band and people love them and it’s super successful. People know what to expect and are more than happy to pay to watch her sing. :) 

• ATRL Moderator

Piece by piece

I restored my faith
That a heart could still beat

Even when it breaks

spacer.png

It’s like a Part 2 similar to If I Die Young pt 2. She should release it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

It's apart of her humble brand. The same bare bones stage as usual.

her hair :rip: did she  woke up 5 min before hitting the stage :priceless:

She needs to release this, it would be such a beautiful way to end the story of this song. :heart2:

also she looks great! so refreshing to see her out of her usual talk show-styling

21 minutes ago, Borsi said:

Oh, I love this so much...!:heart2: And I really like her hair!

Ikr. It’s so pretty!

• Like 1

Queen of taking her power back! 

Kelly looks bloody fantastic! The best she's looked in years and this is exactly how you reclaim your power as a mother and a woman! Piece by Piece is such an important song for her and seeing her being her own champion is beautiful. I would've loved to experience this in person :heart:

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.