Why do gay men feel constant need to rank everything?

Raptus

Albums, singers, singles, streaming, movies, people, looks, tours, impact, legacy, careers, relevance.... Like 50-60% of ATRL  content is ranking things :rip:

She's tired of us (stolen from @bjorksvaultofdankmemes on IG) : r/bjork

Edited by Raptus
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 4

There's only so much we can talk about here. I don't think gays meet up irl and make lists or talk about charts, but it would be kinda hot :thing:

Because it’s so fun to make lists it gives me that buzz and that dopamine and what else am I gonna do with my life

• Haha 2

not just gay people, comparison is human nature and a common part of human social life

• Like 3

What the hell? What is this thread?

• Like 1

no bc ur right and u should say it . im so ******* sick of seeing the gays rank EVERYTHING . there’s only so many times the lana base can rank their favourite album openers before it gets boring surely ???? but nope. they do it every ******* day like clockwork . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, réveuse said:

What the hell? What is this thread?

You can leave, babe

3 minutes ago, May said:

no bc ur right and u should say it . im so ******* sick of seeing the gays rank EVERYTHING . there’s only so many times the lana base can rank their favourite album openers before it gets boring surely ???? but nope. they do it every ******* day like clockwork . 

Yep. Bjork & Lana stans. Lana stans are worst,  because they like to pretend BB and COOC is better than BTD just to feel  superior:rip:

Edited by Raptus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Why does it bother you?

• Like 1

I assume it's because we're human beings and because literally everybody else does it, so do we.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Did you just rank BB, COCC and BTD?

I didn't say I'm free from the ranking curse myself  :gaycat2:

33 minutes ago, PennywiseTheClown said:

Ranking is fun though

HOW ??? It’s just typing 

28 minutes ago, May said:

HOW ??? It’s just typing 

Because that's the only time certain stans get to use their critical thinking, by adding numbers to titles and putting them in order. It's like kindergarten all over again for them :fan:

geometry_games_cards.gif

Edited by Lana Banana

Stan culture and ATRL was build for that, surprise surprise 

Edited by Odette Violet

10 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Stan culture and ATRL was build for that, surprise surprise 

Good thing both are dying :gaycat2:

Boring thread topic, other were much better probably at the bottom of the atrl threads I've seen

I do that! I love it! Lol And I do wonder why so I’m loving this thread and looking for interesting answers 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.