• 60-69
    • 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90-99
    • 100-109
    • 110+

Vote. 

I kinda want to make it to 100 just to see the next century :-*

Don't care about the final number as long as I can live healthy and without debilitating conditions. Basically healthspan > lifespan for however long even if it's just 60 or so 

6 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

Don't care about the final number as long as I can live healthy and without debilitating conditions. Basically healthspan > lifespan for however long even if it's just 60 or so 

I agree with this; as long as living isn't miserable and your body is still able to function all should be good.

I think the wierdest part about aging is that many people hate getting older but then it gets easier looking back at the age you used to be.

For example: I saw a post about a stranger wanting to be 73 forever and that he didn't want to get older.

I remember being on Reddit and a woman was in her 50's and was wondering "where the adults in the room were at" (I assume she was trying to get assistance on a topic that she did not understand)and then realized that she was the adult a few moment later. This reminds me of when you go somewhere important for the first time(like getting a passport or going to the DMV) and you no longer rely on the adults around you to help you out, so you get imposter syndrome of being a "real adult;" I assume that never leaves.

Edited by Junipero
  • Like 1

I dont really know or care at this point.

tbh the sooner i die the better

My grandparents lived until very old. My mom's the youngest of her siblings, and they're still alive and kicking well into their 70s-80s so I think on that side I'll be blessed-cursed with a long life span. I have however seen the debilitating effects of living until very old, from up close. Some of my relatives had issues with dementia, and I'm scared about it running in our family. I'd say anywhere between 75-85 if I don't sewer slide sooner.

There's also the part of me that wants to live until 100 or older since I was born in December 1999 that means I have very good odds of one day becoming the last person alive born in the 20th century so there's that :-*

Don't wanna die before Bjork does, because I need to know all the albums she's gonna make before I go :gayorkcat2:

I hope and pray I live a very long and healthy life. I would like to be atleast 100, so I've lived long.

• ATRL Administrator

Not much longer. I really miss my mom. I don’t want to be here without her. 

• Like 1

with the way I live ill prob die in my 50s or 60s :noparty:

but i'd be down to live as long as possible as long as i'm comfortable and have some loved ones

People really voting for 100+ lol

Live until this age... for what?

A healthy life until 70ish is the best

41 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Not much longer. I really miss my mom. I don’t want to be here without her. 

Now sis I think she would want you to live a long a happy life. Thats what would probably make her the happiest. :dancehall:

I'm past my expiration date :thing:

Edited by Illuminati

I would like to reach 100 but I will probably die young which sucks

As long as I am able to life a healthy and full life that I enjoy. Losing what makes you you through dementia or some other impact seems like torture.

My grandma had a stroke in her 80s that left her disabled and her mind completely scattered for the next 15 years. My other grandma was already partially disabled physically but she was extremely intelligent, witty and had an amazing personality, she always said if it came to it she would rather pass away than lose her mind.

She eventually had a stroke in her late 60s, it was much much lighter and recoverable than the one my other grandma had, she passed away the next morning. I like to think it was as she would have wanted it.

Edited by mystery

As soon as both my parents die and I no longer have to provide for them im outta here :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.