who's the best aging main pop boy?

tili33

who's the best aging main pop boy?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. who's the best aging main pop boy?

• justin bieber
    • justin timberlake
    • drake
    • harry styles
    • shawn mendes
    • the weeknd
    • bad bunny
    • bruno mars
    • post malone
    • ed sheeran
    • dan (imagine dragons)
    • chris martin (coldplay)
    • morgan wallen
    • chris brown
    • other?
  2. 2. who needs some sunscreen?

• justin bieber
    • justin timberlake
    • drake
    • harry styles
    • shawn mendes
    • the weeknd
    • bad bunny
    • bruno mars
    • post malone
    • ed sheeran
    • dan (imagine dragons)
    • chris martin (coldplay)
    • morgan wallen
    • chris brown
    • other?

This poll is closed to new votes

It doesn’t make sense to include Shawn Mendes (24) and Chris Martin (46) in a poll about who looks younger…

• Haha 1

I used to think Harry Styles looked FILTHY back in his 1D days but now I’m kinda like 👀

Bunny also looks hella fine 

And I agree with the above users saying Ricky Martin 

Realistically I think Dan from imagen dragons aged the best. He is in his 40s, has a great face and nice body. I am sure 20 something gays would not deny him despite his age. 

I think Shawn and bad bunny look the best from their age group. 

shawn is struggling right now commercially but he is objectively young and hot and can easily make a comeback still. 

53 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Realistically I think Dan from imagen dragons aged the best. He is in his 40s, has a great face and nice body. I am sure 20 something gays would not deny him despite his age. 

He's 36 :rip:

Not on poll but Enrique Iglesias 

also Shawn but hes still 24 of course he will look great

Edited by Insanity
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I think Shawn and bad bunny look the best from their age group. 

shawn is struggling right now commercially but he is objectively young and hot and can easily make a comeback still. 

Dan is only 36, but for some strange reason I also always thought he was a well preserved 45yo until I googled him recently :rip: 

Also imo these type of threads don’t make sense because everyone is aging and comparing a 25yo and a 45yo is kind of pointless 

Each individual has it’s own score based on age and looks

babe idk what these men look like now. give us some pictures.

• Haha 1

the biggest downgrade among them is Bieber for sure.. like during his IT boy phase he was SO hot and now people joke about how he looks like some worker at a gas station 

Are you guys joking? Why is Shawn Mendes winning the best aging? Have y’all not seen him up close. His skin looks like pure leather and he has major crows feet and forehead wrinkles. There’s one particular interview i I saw of him on TikTok last year up with the camera zoomed far into his face in HD. It was BAD. Justin Timberlake and Chris Martin looked way better skin wise at his age. Please do research before voting girlies

You could have at least included recent pics of the different guys.. how am I gonna vote without looking at the material??

• Like 1