Bridgit Mendler - “Flowers” & “Cold”

conquxror

Two songs recorded by Bridgit Mendler have L-worded on the internet — rumor has it there’s more incoming. 

“Flowers” is a song that Bridgit first sang live in 2016 and never released. “Cold” was teased by Bridgit on Twitter a few years ago. 

It looks like Bridgit’s fans have been buying the songs from insiders/hackers and posting them online.

Well, if she won't release them I'm glad they are leaking. 

Hopefully Oxygen and Salem are next. About time!! 

• Like 2

Cute, will check them out if I happen to stumble across them.

On a side-note - every time I see her name my first thought is that it's Bridget Marquardt from the iconic Girls Next Door / Girls of the Playboy Mansion TV show :toofunny3:

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCdQ-gHTwD7Yr

omggg I remember the one she teased on Twitter and I wanted it so bad :duca: 

I thought we were getting official releases and she was back when I saw the thread :gaycat7:

Queen please feed us :jonny6:

• Thanks 1

guess someone was tired of waiting for news :fan: 

• Haha 1

Not to be mean but I’m not even mad at Cold leaking like you can’t tease the song 2 years ago then tell people to sit tight for news over a year later then go radio silent :skull:

Anyways it sounds incredible and I desperately need her to return to music 

Flowers is amazing

9 hours ago, lauvender said:

omggg yes I remember Flowers

hope more leak and Fly To You 😍

Came here to say this! Fly to You is perfectttt

10 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

We also want Deeper Shade of Us :coffee:

Giiiiiirl !!!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

Came to say this! This was a smash that got away. The way it has that disco vibe before it was a trend :WAP:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Came to say this! This was a smash that got away. The way it has that disco vibe before it was a trend :WAP:

I heard Hollywood Records had her go in that direction and it is honestly the only good idea they’ve had. SHE is the disco revival 

3 minutes ago, every1blinks said:

I heard Hollywood Records had her go in that direction and it is honestly the only good idea they’ve had. SHE is the disco revival 

Then why drop her out of nowhere after working for 2 years on an album :skull: that label is a mess on every way and every good step they did -which is almost none- they just came with something to ruin everything.

After all I just think she wasn’t that passionate about music and was making her sophomore just obligated which is sad but she always said acting was her main passion and that caused some bias with the label heads and they just dropped her and she was ok with that after all she seems like that kind person that always took her time on things and Hollywood was a label that wanted their artists to took at most two years of hiatus

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Then why drop her out of nowhere after working for 2 years on an album :skull: that label is a mess on every way and every good step they did -which is almost none- they just came with something to ruin everything.

After all I just think she wasn’t that passionate about music and was making her sophomore just obligated which is sad but she always said acting was her main passion and that caused some bias with the label heads and they just dropped her and she was ok with that after all she seems like that kind person that always took her time on things and Hollywood was a label that wanted their artists to took at most two years of hiatus

It seems like she was the one not wanting to release anything in the first place. If I remember correctly, back when she was promoting Atlantis she said she got a lot of offers from labels wanting to sign her but she eventually chose to stay indie. Also, I’ve read somewhere that she kept on clashing with Hollywood Records on the ideas for her second LP and bc of that she decided to just wait for her contract with Disney to end so she could get out of that label — but given how label contracts are usually per album released, idk how reliable that is. 

A big shame, Bridgit is, in my opinion, one of Disney’s most underrated vocalist. Her tone is beautiful and she sounds amazing live — not the mention she’s the whole package, great songwriter, producer and actress. Truly a shame she gave up on music. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/4/2023 at 5:59 PM, every1blinks said:

I hope you found out that it finally leaked last month? Along with 8 other songs from her scrapped 2nd album :jonnycat:

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 1:13 PM, conquxror said:

A big shame, Bridgit is, in my opinion, one of Disney’s most underrated vocalist. Her tone is beautiful and she sounds amazing live — not the mention she’s the whole package, great songwriter, producer and actress. Truly a shame she gave up on music. 

she doesn’t do anything right?? publicly at least. said she was studying back in 2020.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I hope you found out that it finally leaked last month? Along with 8 other songs from her scrapped 2nd album :jonnycat:

Oh I broke my ankles running to them when it happened. Endless praise to Timeless and How to Do!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.