What is your favorite airline?

TheArgonaut

• ATRL Moderator

I've only flown domestic but American easily 

Virgin Atlantic (I live in the UK). Their upper class cabin on most of their routes is phenomenal, the service is always A+ and every Virgin employee you come across, from the check in agents to the flight attendants are always so friendly and chatty. I'm a huge aviation geek and I can confidently say Virgin is absolutely the best airline flying out of the UK in 2023

• Like 1

I must say I am satisfied with british airways, flown with them to uk several times, NYC, they have good value for money and good service

Anything but Air Canada.. :biblio: 

Of the airlines I've flown - 1) Kenyan Airways - AMAZING AIRLINE, even though I was economy, I felt spoiled. 2) COPA Airlines - I was on a 30-minute flight from Panama to Costa Rica, and it we were still served a full-ass hot pizza, drinks, etc.. like talk about great service?!?! Aer Lingus and WestJet are cute.

I will never fly British Airways again in my life. 

Definitely not Spirit :fan:

All domestic airlines in the u.s are the worst...They're keep changing gates in the last minutes and delay into oblivion. :skull:

Since i am travelling across the countries a lot i would said Eva airline (Taiwan base) and Vietnam airline (Vietnam base) are the best. 

Virgin Airlines

Jujubee is my favorite Airline :heart:

I am an AV geek so I have been on quite a few but Qatar is my personal favourite. Asiana, Etihad, Singapore and Virgin Atlantic are all really good. Soon to be on Vietnam Airlines.

• Thanks 1

Delta & Alaska Airlines haven't done me wrong.

On 8/4/2023 at 8:54 AM, Maxxie said:

I am an AV geek so I have been on quite a few but Qatar is my personal favourite. Asiana, Etihad, Singapore and Virgin Atlantic are all really good. Soon to be on Vietnam Airlines.

Omg hi ✈️

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1

Delta :swing:

Domestic: Delta 

International: British Airways 

Anything but American Airlines - I've always had horrid experiences with them. 

Singapore Airlines are usually more comfortable and even the food is nice.

• Like 1

Delta and Southwest

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2023 at 4:54 AM, Maxxie said:

Have you ever flown on Emirate's A380 in Economy? I'm flying London to Bangkok via Dubai next week and I'm so nervous :rip:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Have you ever flown on Emirate's A380 in Economy? I'm flying London to Bangkok via Dubai next week and I'm so nervous :rip:

You will be in good hands! Upon check-in ask politely if you can have an emergency exit row for free extra legroom!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.