Warner Bros. Discovery loses 1.8 million subscribers following Max launch

okgo

Deserved. Stop messing around with your brand :giraffe:

JustLikeHoney

Duh...and I was one of them. What a ******* catastrophe. The only reason people watch is because the HBO brand name means quality work but "quality" has been going to hell lately. Especially after the "Sex and the City" reboot. 

Such a weird decision I always associated “HBO” with quality so not sure why they rebranded

Edited by PixelStick
Spelling error

maybe removing the LEGENDARY HBO name from your brand had a teensy to do with that lol 

good luck with that dog's name :gaycat:

Deserved. The service is fine still but getting rid of ur most respected brand recognition might be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen

These Streaming CEO’s really do be making the dumbest decisions :deadbanana4:

They'll gain back once Barbie comes to Max

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They'll gain back once Barbie comes to Max

true, but they do need to fix the branding issue because it's WACK. they should have called HBO+ and be DONE with it :bam: they could just feature Discovery prominently so that she's not forgagatten or do specific Discovery marketing tying it to HBO :grill:

(HBO) Max is, honestly, my favorite streaming service, but it was still a dumb decision to rebrand it. Typical Warner Bros., though. I hate that they own many of my favorite franchises and properties. :psyduck:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.