Padam Padam has almost 50 milion streams on Spotify. Can it reach 100 milion?

Kern

Kylie Minogue's single is about to cross 50 milion streams on Spotify.

That's already more than ANY SONG from her recent albums DISCO or Golden

Isn't that awesome? Can it reach 100 milion?

ithinkheknowsoutsold

7 minutes ago, the70s said:

Can it reach 100 milion?

By the end of the year :duca:

Super impressive.

Who else from the 80’s and 90’s pop girls achieved that with a solo song? :clap3: Maybe only Shakira 

Just now, Minogue said:

Super impressive.

Who else from the 80’s and 90’s pop girls achieved that with a solo song? :clap3: Maybe only Shakira 

Yeah I think Kylie is the only one who did that 

and it's time for the gays to realise how big of a deal that is :bam:

• Thanks 1

That's great. I've seen some people trying to downplay this success but let's be real here. She's obviously not going to compete with for example Ariana in terms of streaming numbers but to achieve this level of success is quite impressive for someone who has been doing music for 35 years. Especially with new solo song.

2 hours ago, Minogue said:

Super impressive.

Beyoncé is from the 90s , going solo is not the start of her career, destiny child is. So yeah, bey and Shakira.

congratulations to Kylie. Really impressive 

I’m surprised it doesn’t have more having been viral AF and if I remember correctly number 1 on UK airplay

Side note, I have a feeling we will get a second smash, something like In your eyes.

Another side note because I’m that girl you knew I was: my favourite Kylie song is … drum rolls!!!!

spacer.png

• Like 1

i mean yes it will ofc just a matter of how long it takes, hopefully by the end of the year but definitely within a year of its release :clap3:

it’s done great for a new song by a woman over 35 years in and i’m sure across all platforms it will pass 100m steams much sooner if it hasn’t already

Now we know how many streams can be reached just by the gays

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

:rip:

This is a 55 year old woman releasing dance pop. Who's doing better? 

Tbh these numbers are massive for her. Britney and Christina who are way younger and bigger would be lucky to do that with a solo song nowadays.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.