Sigrid teases new music

nooniebao

She is such a talented singer with a unique raspy voice. Perched

• Like 1

Her debut EP and album were so good, not sure what happened next... Hopefully this is a return to form.

her sophomore album was bit meh... hope she starts delivering again!!

• Like 1

apparently according to genius the song is called ‘Hype’ registered as ‘The Hype’ though, i cannot wait. How To Let Go was one of my favourite releases of last year i cannot wait :jonny6:

Sounds so good :jonny6:

I will never forget the moment at her last Toronto show where a couple girls and I screamed for her to play Home To You from the front row when she sat at the piano and she gave us the dirtiest lewk and then dragged us for filth :gaycat7:

15 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Sounds so good :jonny6:

I will never forget the moment at her last Toronto show where a couple girls and I screamed for her to play Home To You from the front row when she sat at the piano and she gave us the dirtiest lewk and then dragged us for filth :gaycat7:

What did she say lmao?

I really enjoyed How to Let Go, but yeah it definitely wasn't as instant as Sucker Punch or her earlier material. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next though!

34 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

What did she say lmao?

Something along the lines of “We work super hard to ace a specific setlist every night and you guys are so entitled to think I would just play a specific song at the drop of a dime like that. Have some more respect” :deadbanana2:

I’m sure it was less dramatic and angry but I just remember feeling super embarrassed that she was offended in any way 

not you all dragging How To Let Go like that. that album is all about banger after banger after banger. show her some respect lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iamluisfelipe said:

not you all dragging How To Let Go like that. that album is all about banger after banger after banger. show her some respect lol

Burning Bridges alone>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.