Demi performs Rock Versions for VEVO

thatsmydemi

14 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Closest thing to MVs we'll get.

lowkey can't wait for this greatest hit era to end

i just know I won't play this album more than twice unless there is some amazing collab :skull: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Give us "Give Your Heart A Break" or keep it !!

• ATRL Moderator

Is she going through something vocally rn? She usually at least has vocals going for her, but she sounds really bad on CFTS here.

Why is she releasing rock versions to her old music? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Love her, always will, but I'm so over this whole revival era. Thank u next Demi, give us D9

38 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Is she going through something vocally rn? She usually at least has vocals going for her, but she sounds really bad on CFTS here.

Yeah, the verses on CFTS sound weird, maybe badly edited? or maybe they didn't choose the best take. 

she's been slaying live performances recently

she's actually at a vocal peak right now

Edited by thatsmydemi

34 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

a few reasons actually

1. rumours say to get out her contract with Island Records :eli: 

2. She's doing this because she's alienated their whole fanbase after going rock. Pop (and success) stans have left her. So this is both a way to introduce rock to those stans AND to introduce those hits to a new rock audience. 

3. She's also said that she's been singing rock versions during the last tour and fans seemed excited when she sang them so she wanted to give us this. 

It's gonna be a quick greatest hits era. No new music, no music videos... and she's been working on the new album for months now. It should be coming really soon after REVAMPED.

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Thanks 1

Demi knows how to sing and perform!

30 minutes ago, KBax said:

Love her, always will, but I'm so over this whole revival era. Thank u next Demi, give us D9

she will be free from bankrupt records after this so be patient! <3

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Yeah, the verses on CFTS sound weird, maybe badly edited? or maybe they didn't choose the best take. 

she's been slaying live performances recently

she's actually at a vocal peak right now

Omg, my nephew was actually at this show and I picked him up from it and he said she sounded good (but he's 9, so I didn't know how much to trust him :lmao:). Yeah these vocals sound way better. Idk what's going on in that CFTS, but they did one of her best songs so wrong :shakeno:

53 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

She wants to be the next Olivia. 

39 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Not when Olivia grew up listening to Demi's rock music. :biblio:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

The delusion lmfao. Olivia doesnt even have the RANGE.

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Huh, I think she sounds pretty great? Really similar to the CFTS rock version studio take if you ask me, her voice is just more prominent in this live mix. The last chorus is amazing :clap3:

I'm glad they pitch-corrected that because lately she is not giving what she needs to give vocally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.