• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Movimento Perpétuo

• kyliefever2002

• liquiddiamonds

• SchmoodRing

that doesnt look like a music release. more like a podcast

• Haha 1

it looks like an album, but could be a visual project. funk rave flopped. brazil said no to three languages in one song

essa mulher resume o brasil em favela né puta merda

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Robburro said:

e ela não mora em uma desde 2013............. é infelizmente estetica para gringo ver, porque na cabeça ela já barratijucou tem muito tempo

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Robburro said:

Kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Mais um Kisses requentado dessa vez com a estetica lembrando a da Karol e a do Bunny pra ver se o publico gringo confunde 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She's still trying with the favela caricature? Give it up deelishis

Edited by mathekr
  • Like 1

i'm by no means a stan but i was very excited and tuned in during the versions of me era however i think her time to smash has come & gone.

Anitta has 100% lost it when it comes to music. Envolver was the kinda of fluke she nedeed to have a known name internationally and i'm honestly happy for her about it, happy that she's kinda famous outside Brazil too. 

But she's SO lost musically for YEARSSS now it's insane, sometimes it honestly doesn't even feel like she's an artist, more like a subceleb or something. 

• Like 1

girl has always been a mess, trying to do too many languages and genres at the same time...

I don’t care about the charts as long as the music is GOOD! The problem is lately her music hasn’t had either of those. The way Karol surpassed her in my Stan list

On 8/1/2023 at 4:30 PM, MusicIsMyMaster said:

girl has always been a mess, trying to do too many languages and genres at the same time...

i love her so much but this is so true, she needs to focus on one thing a time, she has tried time and time again with different genres at the same time and it hasn't worked, idk what to expect from this, i will listen whenever is out but i'm not excited at all. 

• Like 1

Musically she kinda peaked in 2017 sadly. Love her tho

Sparksfly88
28 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

e794f86b-9ce0-4ad3-8ab1-a2687864e5ea.web 

What is this tacky mess? 

im sorry but she is so lost as an artist.

37 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

e794f86b-9ce0-4ad3-8ab1-a2687864e5ea.web 

LOL not this literally proving my point to the comment i left a day or two ago,

I think this is the part of the album, she is releasing visual films as ep, cause she said her album will be visual project. there is two songs in it we know so far, they called ''casi casi'' and ''i used to be a h**''.  ''iutbah'' produced by max martin. there is no official announcement but fans think ''funk rave'' is part of this ep as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.