• Solange
    • Lana Del Rey
    • Róisín Murphy
    • KAYTRANADA
    • Janelle Monáe
    • Gayle
    • James Blake
    • Other (suggest your own)

I love my girl to bits and pieces and will go to war with her but if there's one thing that grinds my gears is how so many of the girlies that be fan of hers don't throw her a bone and collaborate with her or give her a feature spot.

Kelela and FKA Twigs

• Like 5

I could have seen a producer like Sophie but the rest is a bit Meh. Bjork is better solo. 

Just now, Kimmo said:

No Miranda Cosgrove? The disrespect!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78a4d6968bd3eabeb307ad357fac16c5ec84c6588&ep=v1_gifs_username_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

there's only so many spaces bestie, as another user said Kelela and FKA Twigs would slay too

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d78a4d6968bd3eabeb307ad357fac16c5ec84c6588&ep=v1_gifs_username_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Beyoncé since she’s one of the only ones on this list Björk wants to collab with (and was about to)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Beyoncé since she’s one of the only ones on this list Björk wants to collab with (and was about to)

:gayorkcat2:This 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

In before Act. II  being her Medulla :jonnycat: Imagine all the possibilities with her vocals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know this is suppose to be not-serious thread , but I bet Bjork loves  Ice Spice, just like she loves Shygirl :skull:

1 minute ago, Raptus said:

I know this is suppose to be not-serious thread , but I bet Bjork loves  Ice Spice, just like she loves Shygirl :skull:

it's only half non-serious, I do want to see her do more collabs with bigger names

23 minutes ago, Raptus said:

In before Act. II  being her Medulla :jonnycat: Imagine all the possibilities with her vocals.

still mad that didn’t happen… i really don’t know much about björk but i love when Beyoncé gets in her experimental bag so i’d definitely be HERE if Björk produced something for ACT II :WAP:

siren vocals stacked on lush strings, pray you catch me’s intro and outro but as a full song if you will oh i have a vision :WAP:

We need Black Lake (ft. Anohni) (ft. More Anohni) (ft. Taylor Swift) (ft. More Taylor Swift) (Strings Version) (20 Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] [Bastards Remix]

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

+ I'M THAT GIRL Björk vibes + it would be iconic if Ms. é and Ms. ö had something together

actually Beyonce Bjork sounds really cool… maybe AG Cook

Ava Max. Ghost ft. Bjork sounds immaculate already 

giphy.gif

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.