Beyonce as '***** Pink' is asking for your Glitter Kitty Pics! (Visual Theories?)

Lose My Breath

Did Beyonce drop some easter eggs for her soon-to-be-coming project?  Will she be playing as the characters '***** Pink' and 'Betty Black' in the visuals for Renaissance?

F2SmjF_XwAAe02C.jpg

Here is '***** Pink' herself

echoville-theories-and-delrestro-easter-

There also appears to be another character that maybe Bey will play named 'Betty Black'.. 

echoville-theories-and-delrestro-easter-

It seems as though the project will be based in the town of Echoville, a post-apocolyptic world, maybe? Is it based in the future, where aliens and robotics 'Run The World'?

F0jQM_VXsAE47yJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Should we expect 'Echoville' to be a virtual world to explore based on some of the tech companies rumored to be involved?

https://twitter.com/BIacklsKing/status/1537510203834437639?s=20

https://twitter.com/BIacklsKing/status/1537510203834437639?s=20

What do do you guys think?  Lets discuss some theories for the visuals...

Edited by Lose My Breath
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe the Echo she's mentioned is an alien invasion and she's gonna play characters through the entire city of Echoville, a news anchor, a bus driver, a pastor, a cop, an alien, and it's ultimately gonna be a commentary on consumerism and the way it's uniforming society (since everyone in Echoville is Beyoncé), and artists (mostly queer ones) are the ones giving life some beauty

Glitter Kitty contest is her way of announcing a new product line :jonnycat:

spacer.png

54 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

I believe the Echo she's mentioned is an alien invasion and she's gonna play characters through the entire city of Echoville, a news anchor, a bus driver, a pastor, a cop, an alien, and it's ultimately gonna be a commentary on consumerism and the way it's uniforming society (since everyone in Echoville is Beyoncé), and artists (mostly queer ones) are the ones giving life some beauty

:rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

50 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Glitter Kitty contest is her way of announcing a new product line :jonnycat:

spacer.png

:deadbanana2:

the crest white strips line :rip: 

Edited by Katamari

The beyhive is setting themselves for disappointment with all these crazy theories I keep seeing on twitter :rip: 

• Like 1

We are getting nothing, she has a brand new 200M home waiting for her to break it in after the last date on Oct. 1st. 

657c658a625af06ff0cf89d76af58fb2a2b71c56

I think the visuals are the bridge between ACT I and ACT II, and that is why they are coming late, as they will anounce the new album as well

Spoiler

wishful thinking

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, getBusy said:

Metaverse?????? Count me out

there’s no metaverse anything that’s just baseless theories the very delusional twitter hives stitched together 

they come up with a different theory every 2 days and all of them end up being : nothing :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.