Lana Del Rey's 'Winds of Now' album concept

KillingYourCareer

Lately, a series of events - the surge of AI, interpretations of various dreams I had and an encounter with my clearvoyant friend @kennycable1000 - have allowed me to craft Lana Del Rey's upcoming album, 'Winds of Now', from its concept to its visuals to its fourteen tracks. Never have I felt more connected to another human, to the point that I became her, at least at a metaphysical level.

The album is a veiled critique directed to the uncontrolled development of technology and the need to find oneself in a more primordial state, leaving the superfluous behind and learning to rejoice in the freedom achieved at the end of this process.

ACCTluv.jpg

Track-by-track...

Notwithstanding, I Do is about... living in a world of inner contradictions and knowing which voices to follow and which ones to discard in order to reach your higher self.

Winds of Now (originally The Santa Ana Winds of Now) is about… the current situation with hoaxes and fake news. They get spread so easily and those are the winds blowing around the globe these days.

Molten Sundae (California Sun) is about… a summer love consuming itself like a popsicle in the heat of Venice Beach or San Pedro, you name it.

McAlister is about… a world where it’s socially acceptable to do whatever you want and be free.

Lemongrass is about… the sour taste of unrequited love.

100 Years of June is about… history repeating itself. The start of a summer love, over and over. Different men, but the same old story.

All I Wanted as a Child Was a Boutique and a Pony is about… making it big only to wish for a simpler life.

Lake Wylie Tow (There's a Bus Parked in Front of My House) is about… an unexpected minor event ruining your entire day.

Deli Interlude is about… the pleasures of an exotic snack.

Crayons is about… your phone running out of battery during a road trip and having to resort to your own hands to eternalize a beautiful memory.

Peaceful Albeit Troubled is about… the stoic philosophy of not letting anything get to you, no matter your past, and keeping your chakras aligned at all times.

Bingo Card is about… leaving your destiny in the hands of the stars instead of actively taking decisions, and hating yourself for it.

Power Point is about… finding strength within you to introduce your new self to the world after a spiritual transformation, just like a living PowerPoint presentation.

Sharpener is about… being a restless writer and never running out of inspiration, to the point your pencil can never remain sharp for more than a few seconds.

have you considered employment?

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

ACCTluv.jpg

:rip:

Oh I'll be here for LWT(TABPIFOMH) and AIWAACWABAAP joining the Lana Acronym canon :jonny5:

This is serving, but why are three of them school supplies related :toofunny3: I think the algorithm was messed up

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Oh I'll be here for LWT(TABPIFOMH) and AIWAACWABAAP joining the Lana Acronym canon :jonny5:

Those two sound so good :WAP:

Edited by stjosephprey4us
  • Haha 1

The way I’ve thought about this title so much since that thread about AI-generated albums for MPGs. It’d be crazy if she did take an AI-generated tracklisting and make an actual album against it…I think her crazy ass would pull it off

lana.gif

All I Wanted as a Child Was a Boutique and a Pony… 

But now I just get called phony

So I fake a smile…

Everything you promised me was that you’d be the only…

And you would stay and hold me

At least for a while…

spacer.png

This seems like something she would release as a cover so I'm buying it tbh

ACCTluv.jpg

Lake Wylie Tow (There's a Bus Parked in Front of My House) is about… an unexpected minor event ruining your entire day.

LMFAOOOO!

4 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

All I Wanted as a Child Was a Boutique and a Pony… 

But now I just get called phony

So I fake a smile…

Everything you promised me was that you’d be the only…

And you would stay and hold me

At least for a while…

spacer.png

Zach Campbell Zachary Campbell GIF - Zach Campbell Zachary ...

Wait...

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.