KAROL G - 'MAÑANA SERÁ BONITO (BICHOTA SEASON)'

URBAN

42 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

So more than a deluxe, it's basically a B-sides type of situation? Slay

Since this is not bundled with the original album tracks, I am guessing this will be charting as a separate album?

MSB was released through her old label Universal Music Latino and now she’s signed with Interescope so I don’t think she can use those songs for the new album to do a deluxe version/reissue/bunddle hence the bichota version having its own album

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• Superbitch

• Ivan_brit

• SweetTalker

31 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

MSB was released through her old label Universal Music Latino and now she’s signed with Interescope so I don’t think she can use those songs for the new album to do a deluxe version/reissue/bunddle hence the bichota version having its own album

You are right!

Looking at Apple Music, MSN is under Universal and Bichota Season is under Bichota Records with exclusive licensing to Interscope

Love her hair and makeup here. She won :jonny6:

Apparently is a new album :eek: I tought it was a Deluxe but its feat 10 new tracks

She is slaying 2023 :jonnycat:

I love that it’s a brand new project that is connected with the previous one and not just the main album with bonus tracks. Reminds me of the TFM/Cannibal days, this should’ve been a trend again :jonnycat:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superbitch said:

Hope the peso pluma feature is real :jonnycat:

It is and apparently she was filming the MV today

----

I'll be adding WATATI as a bonus track, it's such a bop :jonny2:

I Don’t like the title. It’s giving PF: Roman Reloaded. If it’s not including the previous songs the. why not just call it Bichota SZN? 

28 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I Don’t like the title. It’s giving PF: Roman Reloaded. If it’s not including the previous songs the. why not just call it Bichota SZN? 

bc she's still wants the vibe of MSB, it's the same thing Rauw did with Playa Saturno 

3 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

It is and apparently she was filming the MV today

----

I'll be adding WATATI as a bonus track, it's such a bop :jonny2:

Oh bish!! And she’s wearing a cowboy hat!! 

so Interscope is her home base now? surely they’re not promoting her records in LatAm. I guess universal music has other companies to do this

Her Interscope deal was to help her in the U.S market, and her own label/imprint was to get her money from the music. In LATAM/worldwide she’s still distributed by Universal Music just like she was before, nothing’s changed.

Soon she’ll probably release a MSB complete edition with both versions combined, 27 songs. This will be great to set records on streaming and will boost certifications.

• Like 1

Didnt find the correct thread for it, but shes jumping on a remix of Ta Ok, the biggest brazilian funk song of the year. It reached the Global top 50 of Spotify with only its brazilian streams. There’s a preview goin around. She looks great

I lowkey dragged Anitta for not doin the sound when she dropped that Funk Rave bomb :gaycat6:

Edited by liquiddiamonds

I hope the customs free my box soon with my LP exclusive and CD of Mañana Será Bonito. So burocratic here in Brazil, right now. And I made pre-order of Bichota Season, I'm very excited of this era of Karol.

S91 (aka "Since 1991", the year Karol was born or Psalm 91) is amazing.

Edited by gui_eda

3 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Didnt find the correct thread for it, but shes jumping on a remix of Ta Ok, the biggest brazilian funk song of the year. It reached the Global top 50 of Spotify with only its brazilian streams. There’s a preview goin around. She looks great

I lowkey dragged Anitta for not doin the sound when she dropped that Funk Rave bomb :gaycat6:

Pisou no pescoço da Anitta!

On 7/31/2023 at 3:20 PM, Thiago said:

Selena yeeees

I really hope that she is on the album 

On 7/31/2023 at 3:31 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It’s probably something she drops so she has enough music out for tour as her catalog isnt that massive yet.

The lies. Hello, Ahora Me Llama, Pineapple, Mi Cama, Culpables featuring Anuel AA, Punto G, Tusa, Ay Dios Mio, Bichota, Location, El Makinon, Provenza, Gatubela and Te Cuede Grande. 

On 7/31/2023 at 3:35 PM, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I hope we get a new Nicki feature.

Cardi B, Anitta, Rosalia, Camila Cabello, Danna Paola, Sabrina Claudio, Kali Uchis and Emilia 

On 7/31/2023 at 4:13 PM, Gabe² said:

Her Emotions Side B Era

On 7/31/2023 at 4:14 PM, thatsmydemi said:

Will Selena feature?? :duca:

Their collaboration has been confirmed by insiders

On 7/31/2023 at 7:40 PM, Superbitch said:

Hope the peso pluma feature is real :jonnycat:

Ew why he legit has one of the worst tones in music right now by far

On 8/3/2023 at 6:10 AM, liquiddiamonds said:

What's it gonna take for Anitta and Karol G to officially collab?

1. BICHOTAG
2. OKI DOKI
3. MI EX TENIA RAZÓN
4. S91
5. QLONA FT. PESO PLUMA
6. UNA NOCHE EN MEDELLÍN RMX
7. ME TENGO QUE IR FT. KALI UCHIS
8. GATITA GANSTER FT. DEI V
9. DISPO FT. BABY MIKO 
10. PROVENZA RMX (TIESTO) 

Tracklist is out:

1. Bichota G

2. Oki Doki

3. Mi Ex Tenía Razón

4. S91

5. QLONA f/ Peso Pluma

6. Una Noche En Medellín Remix

7. Me Tengo Que Ir f/ Kali Uchis

8. Gatita Gangster f/ Dei V

9. Dispo f/ Young Miko

10. Provenza (Tiesto Remix) :rip:

Edited by rta1913
typo

The Peso Pluma feature might do wonders for her. 

Pretty excited for the songs with Kali and Miko, glad to see her heading into that direction. 

I still have hope there's a MSB + MSB(BS) version. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.