times you took a big L on your stances?!

tili33

come on clowns let's be vulnerable...

SWSHYRWIOII6TNW2PAY4DVT77I.jpg

here's mine...

Being bombarded with all that TikTok Beyonce concert stuff made me kinda like Renaissance... and I ooop.

During the "Roar" vs "Applause" wars I hated Katy, but then around "This Is How We Do" (of all songs, I know lol...) I realised I really liked her and she was a pop icon and have loved her ever since. :emofish:

I used to purposely hate overrated artists till Taylor became mainstream and now that im older i give everything a chance :gaycat6:

still don't like Billie's and Olivia's music tho. 

When I had an OUNCE of belief that we might have the first women president in the United States. Well that taught me to never underestimate the STUPIDITY of my own country and since then I have no hope for this trashy country. :cm:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Sometimes I'll bop to some Camila Cabello music. 

Oh...

• Haha 1

I swore that Billie Eilish wasn't worth anything, was overrated and I said I'd never listen to her. Then, lo and behold, someone was apparently playing her music at work one day and I was just vibing to and loving everything not even realizing that it was her until I decided to use Shazam to get the name of the songs that were playing. And this was very recently.

200w.gif In this particular instance, though, I'm more than okay with having an egg on my face.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.