MARINA goes viral for controversial Barbie take

levi_valvi

The supplementary meme pack attached kills me

• Haha 1

i mean... it's really not hard to get what she's saying and i don't think she's even trying to be deep in any way but it's hilarious watching y'all on your high horse being absolutely dense :deadbanana4:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

She really is duuuuumb as shitt :skull:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's a bit cringe to be honest... Her take on buying more expensive clothes like Gucci or LV because she thought that the sweatshop laborer got a higher wage than if they were making budget walmart gear... :gaycat6:

Damn, that psychotic break really ruined her, huh?

• Thumbs Down 1

I mean you could literally make a drinking game of how many times they say patriarchy in the movie, maybe she’s just poking fun at that 

This is dumb, sorry Marina :rip:

ATRLers:

7XM-J4_Q9uoBxagl2rG28hxjwxc3SWDe5ziqbslb

Twitters are made they're irrelevant while Barbie with its semplicistic and linear feminist message, in a form of a very lightheating satirical comedy appealing to both girl and boys, will really have a big impact in the perpection of these themes. It's simple but it's strong, it's not aggressive (hi twitter!) and it's fun. Reminds to the mass important and simple things in a way it's fun and inspiring, and deep without being incomphrensible. Twitter wishes to be genius and impactful as Greta Gerwig

:coffee:

Edited by vale9001
  • Confused 4

I’m gonna assume she meant ‘healing’ as in ‘combatting’ the patriarchy :rip: 

wokeness being her only personality trait :rip: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.