Doja announces new single, stans refuse to stream and go mega viral

Bimbo

6 hours ago, Flomik said:

The song is actually good but if it smashes she will become even more insufferable

Its def catchier than Attention but I dont think it will smash it'll just have more longevity charting, which isnt saying much

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wanderlust

• Bimbo

• Starchild

• JayG

Top Posters In This Topic

So will they still let her release the album if the song misses the top 10? :rip: 

4 hours ago, wanderlust said:

wait, she first told her fans they're named "the kittens" and suddenly changed her mind?

Yes she made a poll like 2-3 years ago on Twitter saying "I need y'all to pick one and stick with it because I see this question floating around all the time. What do we wanna be?" It was between kittens and cubs (:rip:) and I'm pretty sure there's various tweets with her calling them that 

The song is good! If it smashes then that’s great, if not, then doja kinda got what she wanted. Hope she’s okay, no matter what you think of someone, being scrutinized and criticized by hundreds of thousands at all hours of the day is hard to deal with

• Like 2

If this flops after that flop lead single she may be in trouble. 

Well, usually Twitter doesn’t translate the real world but Doja had her major following from stan/online culture. In fact her career only happened bc of TikTok and Twitter. If they’re dragging her this hard it means she’s done done :bibliahh:

But anyways, nothing that a generic, cash grabbing Dr. Luke beat doesn’t fix and save her at the end of the day :sistrens:

Edited by Lady Claire
  • Haha 1

Is she seriously releasing this flop after flop especially when she's losing her fans? :isudumblmao:

Girl needs a smashy smash and she's releasing those duds 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Is she seriously releasing this flop after flop especially when she's losing her fans? :isudumblmao:

Girl needs a smashy smash and she's releasing those duds 

She doesn’t care :rip: In fact it seems deliberate.

Ifwhen this flops we can blame the GP / stans for willingly boycotting and not streaming :clap3:

That song is really not that good :skull: 

I already got bored of it few days after she played it. It will be another flop 

Fame clearly has gone to her head for a long time. She use to be a lot more humble and nice to fans, so.. time to be humbled again. Enjoy the flop.

She's about to learn how important fans are.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DamianSolo said:

She's a bold one for trying to release a single immediately after trashing her own fans. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. 200.gif

She’s an artist why wouldnt she still release her music? Stans have gotten too entitled and worried about one upping other stans. The less chart obsessed stans the better. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bimbo said:

you're so gross you can't help it :doc:

im not the one doing it.

2 hours ago, lovely88 said:

She’s an artist why wouldnt she still release her music? Stans have gotten too entitled and worried about one upping other stans. The less chart obsessed stans the better. 

She trashed all of those who supports her. Since she's in such a place to communicate with them the way she does, she should have first apologized to them for speaking to them the way she did. She's, instead, releasing a single that a number of them won't be supporting. This isn't a contained issue, this has been making headlines all over.

The issue isn't her releasing music, in and of itself, it's the timing of it.

On 7/30/2023 at 12:20 AM, Danny789 said:

Lol this makes me want her to smash because these stans need to be humbled a bit. 

Why is there ALWAYS people like this on here enabling blatant bad behavior just for the sake of being edgy? Just stop already, this is just sad :rip:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Why is there ALWAYS people like this on here enabling blatant bad behavior just for the sake of being edgy? Just stop already, this is just sad :rip:

What’s sad is how serious stans take these parasocial relationships. If what Doja said makes you not wanna be a fan then unfollow, don’t listen and keep it moving. Taking interviews, tweets, etc…..really showing how their delusion makes them think what they do is important and matters. 

im specifically talking about the Doja Stan accounts not regular fans/ex fans

Edited by Danny789
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

That girl is done. And it’s definitely because of drugs

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 7/30/2023 at 10:03 AM, XtinaStripped said:

She genuinely seems to hate the business and what comes with it, including her own fans. How many times has she even "quit" already? I say give the girl what she wants.

This. I think she became miserable the minute she blew up. I feel for her though. It absolutely doesn't excuse her lashing out at her fanbase however, as most of us enjoy her music unproblematically, however I could imagine the twitter stans becoming a bit of a nuisance after a while. Again, doesn't warrant her lashing out.

Unfortunately though, she would be contractually obliged to complete a certain number of albums as per her publishing deal, so legally she doesn't really have a choice.

Edited by CroNich

On 7/30/2023 at 11:47 AM, IBeMe said:

playlists and GP is all you need to have a hit but to have a long career you do need comitted deluded stans. If the music is too good to resist they will flock back but her little tantrums and ungratefulness tirade shouldnt have come when she is allegedly making what she calls an experimental or less commercial record lol. 

Yeah, I mean even if its all a hit, Iif all the stans are selling their tour tickets or not buying them the energy at her concerts is going to be so dead for 95% of the songs :rip:

RockStarShit101
8 hours ago, Danny789 said:

What’s sad is how serious stans take these parasocial relationships. If what Doja said makes you not wanna be a fan then unfollow, don’t listen and keep it moving. Taking interviews, tweets, etc…..really showing how their delusion makes them think what they do is important and matters. 

im specifically talking about the Doja Stan accounts not regular fans/ex fans

But at the end of they day, she wants the fans to buy a ticket to her concert. Are they gonna buy it or support her after she attacked them? If yes, then they’re worthy of the attack lol

Thank god. Society needs to move on from this incel songstress.

• Thumbs Down 1

It’s what her insufferable ass deserves.

we will be streaming but she deserves to be annoyed tbh

giphy.gif

Edited by theweekend

She does not deserve the support if she gets some from the few fans that are still willing to play her music.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.