Woman tries to take a picture having a Barbie moment, man completely ruins it

Talento

this is me in roblox when someone’s doing their tiktok dance videos and i break into their house mid-filming

• Haha 5

love to see it :clap:

Destroy that sh*t!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

Hate to see it

Dont destroy that sh*t!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

why was it recorded like that? headache inducing and dumb :biblio:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

why was it recorded like that? headache inducing and dumb :biblio:

sis they’re iPhone live photos, basically you can take a photo and it will record a few seconds before and after. do you have an Android? :rip: 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

He’s just Ken indeed.

27 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

sis they’re iPhone live photos, basically you can take a photo and it will record a few seconds before and after. do you have an Android? :rip: 

I do not, and I am aware of Live Photos, but there were no indications that this was the case for this compilation? Imagine you trying to shame someone for having an android tho, did you post this yourself? why are you personally defending them, TaylorNation? :rip: weirdo 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I do not, and I am aware of Live Photos, but there were no indications that this was the case for this compilation? Imagine you trying to shame someone for having an android tho, did you post this yourself? why are you personally defending them, TaylorNation? :rip: weirdo 

you can see the photo swiping in the video. 

18 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I- well, this certainly escalated :bibliahh:

sis I’m not shaming anyone, I simply asked if you had an Android because i don’t think they have that feature. and you can see the photos swiping in the video 

imagine getting this upset over a post like this, and I’m the weirdo :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

40 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Sis, I remember perfectly well that you made fun of those who used android and said that they couldn't even see gifs (which, of course, is a lie) :psyduck: What made you change your mentality? Or have you matured? :giraffe:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I- well, this certainly escalated :bibliahh:

sis I’m not shaming anyone, I simply asked if you had an Android because i don’t think they have that feature. and you can see the photos swiping in the video 

imagine getting this upset over a post like this, and I’m the weirdo :rip: 

Yes, they have (although not all)

JustLikeHoney
2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

Girl we probably had it first. Much like  everything apple puts a name on. 

• Like 2

Some comments here already being as idiotic as that man. :doc:

• Thanks 1

If this ain’t a perfect representation of me in society :deadbanana4:

Not her hand pose being Barbie ready and all for the picture right when he shows up :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.