Did Billie's Barbie song plagiarize this song?

Desperate Fantast

I'm not imagining the similarities, right?

• Thumbs Down 2

No.

• Haha 2

Promoting your fav. I admire the hustle  :clap3:

• Haha 1

But this isn’t as bad as Lizzo shamelessly stealing Shin Chan ending theme 1 for Truth Hurts! 

• Haha 1

In order  to  plagazie  it,  Billie  and  Fiineas  must've  bewared  of  the  existence  of this song, which i highly  doubt that. :rip: 

sonically, there are millions of ballad that sounds like this and i swear plenty of random 14 yo must have came up with something along this sound.

It’s very close but I don’t think it’s quite close enough to win a case if it came to that. 

sounds very familiar but both are generic piano ballad and there’s a million others who sound like that 

bcoz biliie creates generic music that’s why her music sounds like a copycat.mp3

You could probably find thousand and thousands of songs that sound like that. It's a very generic, straightforward sound

Nope, she's not a certain 2000s-born artist who is known for stealing and plagiarizing

4D9D2065-09CD-42CE-98AC-284F70888FC4.thu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.