• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• ainadalkaz

• KFC

Can’t believe we are already on the penultimate episode 😭 damn 6 episode streaming series. At least this has been high quality. But I am so ready for a return to normal tv 13-21 episodes seasons. 

• Like 1

They just released a mid-season trailer today. Be careful cause it might spoil some of the last 2 episodes

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NEUTRON said:

Season one tied directly into Ant Man 3 and the AM3 post credit scene set up Loki season two...

directly is a stretch. I don't count an actual scene from the show attached to a movie to be a set up for anything. they both just happen to feature lame ass variants of a villain that was supposed to be scarier than Thanos, and look where we are now :rip:

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2023 at 3:24 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Can’t believe we are already on the penultimate episode 😭 damn 6 episode streaming series. At least this has been high quality. But I am so ready for a return to normal tv 13-21 episodes seasons. 

The writer strike will only make seasons shorter

The writing and production of Loki S2 is what the Multiverse saga should have been delivering this whole time:jonny6:

this & Wandavision are so far ahead of everything else creatively. Even tho with Time travel & Alternate reality storytelling, nothing really makes sense. But it’s Science fiction. Also love the way a timeline is erased in a similar way to the Snap. Multiverse of Madness should have had this type of direction and stakes. Anyways, I been enjoying every week. Hope the finale can land. Especially now that everyone is ready to move on from Kang. I hope the post credit scene leads into Deadpool or something exciting. 

• Like 2

Filler-y episode, but the final scenes kinda made it all worth it. The visuals of him was trying to catch the strands of the dissolving reality, whew! :jonny4:

• Like 1

haven't watched the episode yet, but judging from the spoilers - not from the finale tho - this is the best possible outcome for Loki as a character. as much as I'm not really enjoying the show, Loki's character arc might go down as one of the, if not the best in MCU's history.

praying the finale's post credits scene teases Deadpool 3.

• Like 1

imagine if all the marvel movies/shows were of this quality :loki:and I love the cgi in this show

• Like 1

:loki:Marvel was 2 for 2 Tonight!

The Writing and Character arc for Loki has been amazing. Also the production and filming has been stellar. A bit much on the science fiction then superhero stuff. But Loki is easily the best produced Disney+ marvel content yet. Wandavision is still my favorite for enjoyment factor. But can’t deny the talent behind and in front of the camera in this series

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Nothing could be as bad as the Secret Invasion finale but this episode came pretty close

Girl, the fact you think this is even remotely comparable to Secret Invasion kinda says it all :skull: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Loved this 2nd season. Watched the 1st one before it and it's just a great continuation. Loved the sciencefiction side of it. Makes me excited for more Marvel stuff:heart:

• Like 1

I was wondering where they were going to go with the story after episode 5 but I enjoyed the finale.

Edited by All Guns Blazing
  • Like 2

It was.. ok. :doc: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.