• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• ainadalkaz

• KFC

We’re ready for you Daddy Huddleston :redface:

I truly hope this actually moves the Phase foward with actual connections and revelations. And Disney actually allocated the budget to the creative staff behind and in front of the camera. 

This looks really good, but so did Secret Invasion so I'm refraining myself from getting too hyped. I wish they showed us more of the villain, we already saw that scene with the Kang variant in Quantumania.

• Like 1

Marvel only good show is back  :loki:

Loki: Thanos is gone. Ultron is gone. Hela is gone.  But I’m still standing :loki:

Edited by Raptus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

That trailer was amazing. There is something so special about this show that none of the others have been able to touch. The music alone is so epic 

• Like 1

Ugh I love this show! Can't wait for this season

• Like 1

I'm trying not to get my hopes up after Secret Invasion being complete **** despite having amazing trailers, but GOSH this looks incredible and promising.

• Like 1

not feeling the trailer at all. the sour taste that's left in my mouth after SI is just too strong. hopefully the non-existent expectations I have for this will make me enjoy it more. s1 was excellent so let's see...

Edited by ainadalkaz

The trailer is Great!

but yeah Secret invasion did way more damage to the brand for fans then even I was expecting :deadbanana4:

I really hope this season streamlines the multiverse saga. and actually delivers events and revelations to build up Kang Dynasty. Cuz at this rate that movie is gonna have less hype then Age of Ultron😭 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

ahhhhh i was looking forward for this! S1 was so GOOOD! 

29 minutes ago, Lovett said:

:redface:

this better be EPIC! tbh the only excitement i have for marvel. and daddy deserves! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:loki:The way the visuals and camerawork here eats every other Marvels tv show. Jesus Christ, it’s not even close:jonny2: the sets alone are Movie level quality. 

• Like 1

Oh wow, that was incredible episode and the visuals...:loki: insane

• Like 2

barbiegrande

Tom Huddleston and Owen Wilson are daddy af in this :gaycat1:

First episode was good, the production design on this show is gorgeous 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.