Coldplay break three more stadium records in Europe as general sales approach

gustavothehuman

Good luck to all of those trying to buy tickets tomorrow :gaycat:

17 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

:jonny:

The fourth show in Helsinki really caught me off guard, I believe the six Croke Parks are coming now :jonny5:

The new leg is pretty much sold out from pre-sales alone lol, so the girls will be fighting in the queues tomorrow.

Its grossed 170M+ :WAP:

Tour of all time

34 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

The fourth show in Helsinki really caught me off guard, I believe the six Croke Parks are coming now :jonny5:

I usually live in Europe but I'm currently in the US and I'm way too lazy to wake up at 3am here and fight to get tickets otherwise I would have chosen one of those dates

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

I usually live in Europe but I'm currently in the US and I'm way too lazy to wake up at 3am here and fight to get tickets otherwise I would have chosen one of those dates

You should try getting tickets for the next US leg, it's basically the only country where their demand is not insane at this point :redface:

1 minute ago, gustavothehuman said:

You should try getting tickets for the next US leg, it's basically the only country where their demand is not insane at this point :redface:

Yeah but they haven't announced dates yet and I only can in the summer...and it's looking like the next US leg won't be in the summer? Based on the new euro dates

12 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Yeah but they haven't announced dates yet and I only can in the summer...and it's looking like the next US leg won't be in the summer? Based on the new euro dates

Ah yes, there won't be summer dates for the US, they always go to Europe this time of the year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.