Selena and Camila collab is on the way.

Souvenir

Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello ‘Can’t Wait’ to Share New Songs After ‘Recording Together’

Fans have been begging longtime friends Camila Cabello and Selena Gomez to team up in the studio. Now a source exclusively tells Life & Style the pair — who met at a 2015 party thrown by Taylor Swift — have decided to make it happen!

“Ever since they met, they’ve toyed with the idea of recording together,” says the insider. “They wanted to make sure they found a song that featured them equally, and it had to be one they both fell in love with.”

Expect a track filled with heartbreak and coming out the other side. “The two have been working on writing songs that address the highs and lows of love,” explains the source.

“They’ve each had painful breakups and suffered body-image problems and mental health issues caused by the pressures of success.” Camila, 26, recently split from Shawn Mendes for a second time, while 31-year-old Selena has been open about the pain caused by her on-off relationship with Justin Bieber. “Selena and Camila totally get each other,” says the insider. “They can’t wait to share their song with fans!”

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/selena-gomez-and-camila-cabello-to-release-new-love-songs/

i just know camilla will only deliver a smash with selena... there is no other way. shes smart. she probably waited for a hit to come

Y'all thought Ed Sheeran was the last collaborator she could milk for a hit but you were wrong... Camila always finds a way. 

Edited by iknowplaces

I like Familia, somehow. Her music is not always for me, but I wish her well. But please, leave alone that mumbling "Singer".

Edited by dejmieeen
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, King Dan said:

SG3 must be a latin project at this point 

exactly. camila, karol g and xtina. i think it's safe to say that selena's new album will be latin pop and a very girl power one, i confess i wasn't expecting that. she's always said that it would be fun and upbeat, but i wasn't expecting more latin after revelación.. 

i'm 100% here for it tho!! 

karol g, xtina and camila? so we're getting a latin album?

A whisperer and a screecher… interesting to see how that plays out 

But in all honesty I love both their music and this is gonna slay :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.