Most successful 8th album: Anti x folklore x Music?

sasashite

Which is bigger?  

489 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Rihanna - Anti
    • Taylor Swift - folklore
    • Madonna - Music

Bragging about South African female records in a stadium where 2 females have ever played - and the competition is Gaga :deadbanana2: One of the funniest twists of this thread yet 

• Haha 1

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• airplane

• Raspberries

• Axelios

• FolkLover1989

This is weird because I feel like Anti is Rihanna’s most respected album overall and maybe the only one

OT:

1. Music 

2. Anti 

3. Folklore (my least fave Taylor album)

Edited by HardBambi

5 hours ago, airplane said:

F2MAETiboAAhuDH?format=jpg&name=large

F2MAETtbQAA3l8h?format=jpg&name=large

F2MAETubsAAhT6k?format=jpg&name=large

How about you speak with an optometrist and get your eyes checked because these do not look like 5K capacity theatres or parks to me and the attendance records do clearly exist in the real world?

:ahh:

Girl, Diamonds Tour was 8 years and 7 albums into her career  :deadbanana4:

I thought you were talking about the GGGB tour :cm:

5 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

this is embarrassing :rip: 

a quick research and they can easily be found

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamonds_World_Tour

Neither of these are attendance records, which was the claim I was discounting. She did sell out Stade de France and FNB Stadium, and that’s not nothing, but she didn’t come close to having the most attended or top grossing show at either.  

EDIT: I just saw the post that only 2 girls have played FNB EVER so whatever claim you were trying to make has been completely invalidated :deadbanana4:

Edited by wastedpotential

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Neither of these are attendance records, which was the claim I was discounting. She did sell out Stade de France and FNB Stadium, and that’s not nothing, but she didn’t come close to having the most attended or top grossing show at either.  

The fact that these are the only "records" they can brag about when it comes to touring.... oh it's bad :deadbanana2: 

OT: folklore already moved more units than Anti, and will end up moving more units than Music soon enough.

Just now, The Music Industry said:

The fact that these are the only "records" they can brag about when it comes to touring.... oh it's bad :deadbanana2: 

OT: folklore already moved more units than Anti, and will end up moving more units than Music soon enough.

Yeah I don't know why they tried it with TOURING records of all things as if Taylor isn't obliterating Rihanna's career total on five continents with ease :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

Rihanna broke numerous records during the tour, becoming the youngest artist to ever headline a sold-out show at France's National Stadium, at the age of 25.[3] She also became the youngest artist to have sold-out shows held at Millennium Stadium (June 10, 2013) and Twickenham Stadium (June 15 & 16, 2013).[4]=

You know what all these shows have in common?

David Guetta.

Isn't it funny how all the records seem to happen in the same 4 shows (out of 96) where David Guetta was the opener except SA (where no popstars usually step foot in)?

FYI: Rihanna holds the female record for that SA stadium but Gaga and Rihanna are the only 2 female artists to step foot in that stadium during its entire lifetime(1989 - 2023). So, congrats on that useless achievement.

:deadbanana2:

The skull-dragging of the Navy in this thread is just legendary at this point. Ruthless 

OT: folklore 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Finkypop said:

:deadbanana2:

The skull-dragging of the Navy in this thread is just legendary at this point. Ruthless 

OT: folklore 

“skull-dragging” by using david guetta as an excuse for rihanna’s sold out shows screams delusional and desperate 

• Like 1

Just now, airplane said:

delusional and desperate 

Using outdated certs and boasting "attendance records!!1!!!" at a venue where only 1 other female artist has performed (aka making it pretty much useless) is pretty delusional and desperate yes 

OT: folklore by far 

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

I think it's time to close This thread :skull:

That was about 10 pages ago :rip:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

You know what all these shows have in common?

David Guetta.

Isn't it funny how all the records seem to happen in the same 4 shows (out of 96) where David Guetta was the opener except SA (where no popstars usually step foot in)?

FYI: Rihanna holds the female record for that SA stadium but Gaga and Rihanna are the only 2 female artists to step foot in that stadium during its entire lifetime(1989 - 2023). So, congrats on that useless achievement.

please tell me you’re trolling 😭😭😭

serving clinical delusion

Edited by istan4badgalriri

7 hours ago, Raspberries said:

Bragging about South African female records in a stadium where 2 females have ever played - and the competition is Gaga :deadbanana2: One of the funniest twists of this thread yet 

the funniest twist or whatevs was easily that one member giving credit to David Guetta for Rihanna’s sold out stadium shows 💀

• Haha 1

Did I just see someone claim David Guetta is the reason for Rihanna selling tickets to HER show? :rip:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Yeah I don't know why they tried it with TOURING records of all things as if Taylor isn't obliterating Rihanna's career total on five continents with ease :deadbanana4:

we don’t care about touring records

nobody would’ve mentioned touring in the first place if y’all hadn’t brought it up several pages ago after running out of arguments on the actual topic 

2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

nobody would’ve mentioned touring in the first place if y’all hadn’t brought it up several pages ago after running out of arguments on the actual topic 

You guys don't care about touring at all looking at all of her unsold tickets for each tour :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

and we know why y'all don't! :deadbanana2:

OT: Still folklore :heart:

Music makes the people come together e7yfvMJ.gif

Objectively it'd be Folklore but I feel like Music and Anti were the bigger events. 

11 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

please tell me you’re trolling 😭😭😭

2/4 of the places where she set records with David Guetta in the Diamonds Tour got canceled in the Anti Tour due to low demand. The 3rd place, London where she set records with David Guetta in Twickenham stadium got replaced by Wembley and gave us one of the most embarrassing attendance of ALL TIME by a female artist. 

And in France, she went from 75k attendance to hiding the attendance due to embarrassingly low numbers.

It is very curious that all the attendance records set by her happened during the 4 dates David Guetta opened for her. Touring acts usually grow with every concert and break their previous gross/attendance the next time they play in a stadium/arena. This happened with Taylor/Beyonce/Gaga. But this didn't happen with Rihanna since the ANTI Tour was an absolute embarassment at every level compared to Diamonds Tour where she broke records with David Guetta.

1080x360

2 floor tickets for 50 dollars. 1+1 offer on groupon, craigslist...LMAO

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

2/4 of the places where she set records with David Guetta in the Diamonds Tour got canceled in the Anti Tour due to low demand. The 3rd place, London where she set records with David Guetta in Twickenham stadium got replaced by Wembley and gave us one of the most embarrassing attendance of ALL TIME by a female artist. 

And in France, she went from 75k attendance to hiding the attendance due to embarrassingly low numbers.

It is very curious that all the attendance records set by her happened during the 4 dates David Guetta opened for her. Touring acts usually grow with every concert and break their previous gross/attendance the next time they play in a stadium/arena. This happened with Taylor/Beyonce/Gaga. But this didn't happen with Rihanna since the ANTI Tour was an absolute embarassment at every level compared to Diamonds Tour where she broke records with David Guetta.

1080x360

:rip: The delusion in here. Rihanna was selling out 4 stadiums in france in 2016. 

• Like 1

Music and Anti singles made them feel bigger 

2 hours ago, Miss Americana said:

1080x360

Except she sold out Paris again in 2016 babes, several French publications reported 75K attendance. And that’s just 1 of the 4 stadiums she did in France that year. Whatever the reason was for the Paris boxscore never getting released had nothing to do with the numbers being good or bad. Her San Siro stadium date never got reported yet it was the most successful date of the entire tour (they added a second show in Italy bc that one sold out quickly). The pics and videos are out there too.

serving clinical delusion like I said 💀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Except she sold out Paris again in 2016 babes, several French publications reported 75K attendance. And that’s just 1 of the 4 stadiums she did in France that year. Whatever the reason was for the Paris boxscore never getting released had nothing to do with the numbers being good or bad. Her San Siro stadium date never got reported yet it was the most successful date of the entire tour (they added a second show in Italy bc that one sold out quickly). The pics and videos are out there too.

serving clinical delusion like I said 💀

Y'all should just let them be at this point. They're literally top tier delusional fanbase at this point. The fact that they would drag this thread on for 28 ******* pages just shows how little else they must feel they have outside their fave because what the hell is all of this for, like goddamn is it ever that serious :deadbanana4:

And screaming at David Guetta being the reason Rihanna was selling out in EUROPE of all places :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1