Bebe Rexha & David Guetta - "One in a Million"

iamluisfelipe

21 minutes ago, Teacher said:

I wish instead of Sped up, slowed down, slightly slowed down sped up version they released the demo version which was teased in April

Yes! That version and drop flows and feels more complete 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mke1979

• iamluisfelipe

• SchmoodRing

• Edibles.

This song garnering half a million streams a day on Spotify is a slightly good sign, but I fear it’s too late for it to actually do anything. 

Was definitely a cute end of Summer single. She fed us a decent amount this year too, truly a shame nothing commercial picked up

On 9/21/2023 at 8:02 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

What do you guys think of this David Guetta remix? I think it’s just ok….the demo she teased back in April works the best. I wish it would leak in full ! 

1 minute ago, Mke1979 said:

What do you guys think of this David Guetta remix? I think it’s just ok….the demo she teased back in April works the best. I wish it would leak in full ! 

yup that's the only good version imo

• Like 2

On 9/22/2023 at 5:54 PM, Mke1979 said:

They should’ve added a demo version to that remix EP:coffee2:

• Like 1

Looks like all the I'm Good money went for the Eiffel 65 royalties

2 hours ago, theblondesalad said:

Love the song but

no-budget-gia-gunn.gif

I thought she was a millionaire or somethin

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2023 at 1:18 PM, Mke1979 said:

Yes! That version and drop flows and feels more complete 

What would also help if the song had another verse it literally is just chorus verse chorus chorus chorus this song had potential but it was so blatantly obvious that they were trying to recreate I'm good 2.0 when they honestly kind of got lucky with that

On 9/21/2023 at 8:35 AM, Edibles. said:

This song garnering half a million streams a day on Spotify is a slightly good sign, but I fear it’s too late for it to actually do anything. 

Was definitely a cute end of Summer single. She fed us a decent amount this year too, truly a shame nothing commercial picked up

I'm still waiting on the Albanian DJ collab and the Tove Lo feature that she teased 

On 9/22/2023 at 11:56 AM, Saint James said:

yup that's the only good version imo

Why the hell did they tamper with it considering it was already received well

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 3:17 PM, teenagecraze said:

now rerelease it with a better video :giraffe:

with the original production and an actual second verse instead of just repeating the chorus

On 11/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, BryceG said:

Grammy nominated!

literally how when she has better songs on her actual album

I went to her concert in Sydney last night and this popped off live. The crowd was eating her dance bangers up. This, If Only I and I’m Good in particular.

I also want the original version ! Glad it’s Grammy nominated.

Who is she going against ?

On 11/14/2023 at 4:14 AM, paper moon said:

I went to her concert in Sydney last night and this popped off live. The crowd was eating her dance bangers up. This, If Only I and I’m Good in particular.

because that's where she shines and i'm glad that she's noticing this. her recent collab with nathan dawe is fire too and we got the alok collab coming soon too. my only gripe is that these songs are so short and ya keep paying her albums and solo releases dust

On 11/20/2023 at 11:47 AM, Dolce Vita said:

this is kinda her best song :mandown: euphoric y2k club pop masterpiece 

just wish that it had a proper second verse because it just sounds like a n interlude playing on a loop 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.