• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mke1979

• iamluisfelipe

• SchmoodRing

• Edibles.

Not them sampling again :toofunny3: Bebe, sis...

For some reason I thought about Coldplays' Clocks and not David's When Love Takes Over :bibliahh:

I guess this one at least doesn't feel like a remake, like miss Blue :redface: I don't mind it as much.

On 7/31/2023 at 9:40 PM, BryceG said:

It’s a joint single. Equal billing.

we know but bebe is the lead of it as it is her featuring david and not the other way around

On 8/1/2023 at 12:19 PM, Burqa said:

is Bebe deluxe still coming?

we hope so

On 8/2/2023 at 11:21 AM, MusicIsMyMaster said:

sounds like "when love takes over"

that's because it samples that very same song lol

On 8/2/2023 at 5:08 PM, BryceG said:

He’s not the main producer and didn’t decide to sample himself. Bebe did. 

are you sure when she's the one that has said otherwise

On 8/3/2023 at 8:33 AM, ZENO said:

I TRULY like the fact that it time travels you to 2009-2010 but, at the same time, I'm a bit puzzled by the song's structure as it feels a bit incomplete (no verse 1, bridge).

Still, I'm rooting for her cause she seems like such a genuine human being and artist.

yeah it's literally the pre chorus chorus verse pre chorus chorus pre chorus chorus it's actually kind of annoying lol like they could've easily given us a second verse this tiktok trend length is ridiculous

On 8/3/2023 at 10:40 AM, iamluisfelipe said:

i love how everything she teased was from verse 1. cause now the verse 2 sounds new and fressshhhh

a banger

what verse 2? what you heard was the pre chorus and chorus. their is literally only one verse the rest of the song is the chorus repeated twice

5 hours ago, magazine said:

For some reason I thought about Coldplays' Clocks and not David's When Love Takes Over :bibliahh:

I guess this one at least doesn't feel like a remake, like miss Blue :redface: I don't mind it as much.

how does this NOT feel like a remake when that's literally what sampling is 

5 hours ago, magazine said:

blame the sampling on david. it's literally his whole theme for his upcoming album

Not sure how I feel about this. It's cute, but painfully generic. It's pretty catchy, but for how basic the production is, it would need to be much catchier for me to truly love it. I enjoyed most of the stuff on her album much more - even though a lot of it wasn't groundbreaking either, it just all sounded much fresher than this.

Edited by NumbSoul

yeah this honestly feels like a regression from her album and it's a bit disappointing. "If Only I", despite its genericness, tops this for me.

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

how does this NOT feel like a remake when that's literally what sampling is 

I mean, does Look What You Made Me Do feel like a remake of I'm Too Sexy? :skull:

gurl....

It's not the same thing

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Oh this sounds good. I’m happy she’s finally committing to dance music

Poor Bebe i really thought this would be a cute hit

It actually sounded better before David was involved. The drop makes or break this song and it’s a lackluster drop. Her vocals are great on it and I still enjoy it but I want to hear remixes now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Do we know when the deluxe is coming?

I honestly dont think its coming

• Like 1

Boring 

• 2 weeks later...

I wish instead of Sped up, slowed down, slightly slowed down sped up version they released the demo version which was teased in April

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.