Hannity begs trump to embrace early/mail in ballots, Trump refuses live on tv

Bears01

2 yrs later and he's still bitter he lost

He can't do that because if he does it his supporters might try early voting and then he won't be able to start another conspiracy around it.

If he would have embraced voting by mail in 2020, he probably could have won. He demanded that all his supporters vote in-person on Election Day, that probably stopped some elderly conservatives that were scared of covid from voting at all. 

If he endorsed it and still lost, he would have nothing to blame lol.

States like WI, MN, and MI need to start putting forward even easier ways to vote come 2024.

15 minutes ago, Sannie said:

If he endorsed it and still lost, he would have nothing to blame lol.

States like WI, MN, and MI need to start putting forward even easier ways to vote come 2024.

MI and MN already have though their state legislatures. MI just yesterday passed legislation to increase early voting days. 

WI might be able to do so through their new Supreme Court 

17 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I’m kind of shocked that hasn’t been top of the list for them since the last election tbh. The ease of voting in a universal vote by mail states is unreal.

56 minutes ago, Domination said:

I’m kind of shocked that hasn’t been top of the list for them since the last election tbh. The ease of voting in a universal vote by mail states is unreal.

As I just explained on the post above, MI and MN have already done so: https://apnews.com/article/voting-rights-election-whitmer-absentee-ballots-570b982818cdca1b96dfa8b526559cd1

https://www.sos.state.mn.us/about-the-office/news-room/new-election-laws-take-effect-july-1/

And with WIs new Supreme Court on August 1st, some legislating from the bench in regards to expanded voter rights is more than likely coming 

2 hours ago, Bears01 said:

MI and MN already have though their state legislatures. MI just yesterday passed legislation to increase early voting days. 

:clap3: Now we need a large campaign letting Dems know how easy it is to vote.

Biden does not need GA and AZ to win in 2024, but he will need MI, WI, MN, and PA, all of which I believe he can easily win considering how things have been going in those places.

3 hours ago, Bears01 said:

the Dem trifecta in the Midwest has to hold for them to keep the White House along with PA, which I think they can do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.