🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

right

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

2 people will be eliminated in each round until stated otherwise, giggles.

* even though your song gets panned a lot, please still submit your rankings and not expose yourself.

@Alena @ATRL Username @Bicassie @Fruity @Future Lover @Galaxy @Lucky#17 @minho @Noah @Not Like The Movies @Psycho @Sanguine @Staryu @Ttoki

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Entries

SPOTIFY

Spoiler

Toni Braxton - The Heat

Danity Kane - Ride For You

Kelis - Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Kelly Price - Good Love

Janet Jackson - Damita Jo

Gaelle - Give It Back

Alicia Keys - Wreckless Love

Girlicious - Baby Doll

Janet Jackson - Island Life

Monica - Knock Knock

Aaliyah - What If

Janet Jackson - SloLove

Aaliyah - Messed Up

Danity Kane - Want It

please submit your ranked Top 10 choices from all of these songs. DO NOT include your own song in the rankings. Your #1 will get the most points, your #10 will get the least, the rest will get nothing. The deadline for this is 10am EDT on Sunday 17th of September, but this is negotiable if need be!

PLEASE KEEP EVERYTHING IN THE SAME PM IF YOU SEND ON ATRL x

and in max's word...

Please post each critique of each song individually. I want ratings. I want attention. I am more willing to rig this game for you if you give me what I so desperately crave. Thanks all x

sasha2.thumb.gif.5e8643d7925b8c0f24eb053

EVERYONE MUST POST YOUR CRITIQUES

SINCE MANY PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT SOMEONE NEVER POSTED THEIR CRITIQUES SO PLEASE DO x

FAILING TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN -5 POINTS FROM YOUR ENTRY MWAH

yTGWiK8.gif

I have a weird feeling that im leaving in round 15 right before top 10 AGAIN :rip:

Toni Braxton - The Heat - Toni has one of my favorite R&B voices period, she's smooth, rich, sultry, buttery R&B goodness, this song was very nice :jamming: 

Kelis - Sugar Honey Iced Tea - :jamming: always loved this song title, it's pleasing to me, the song itself is nice too, you're my sugar honey iced tea baby

Kelly Price - Good Love - I honestly don't know much about Kelly Price's music but this was a nice, albeit repetitive, bop :jamming: she has a great voice too

Gaelle - Give It Back - This was fine overall, I've never heard of her or the song but I really liked the chorus a lot :jamming: 

Girlicious - Baby Doll - I'm boppin :jamming: nice change of pace from most of the other songs, cute choice

Monica - Knock Knock - The intro :deadbanana2: I like the callback to so gone, the song itself is a bit of a mess tho 

Danity Kane - Want It - a bop :katie2:love that DK and Girlicious were sent this round over the other dominant one :eli: 

toni braxton - the heat

the beat is pretty cool :kitty: solid song overall, very smooth as expected from her. I kind of wish I could understand what she was saying more :skull: but its a nice vibe anyway, decent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.