Agnes confirmed for Stockholm Pride – First Festival Performance in Europe for 8 yrs

Cocetti

Following her acclaimed performance at World Pride 2023 in Australia, it is now confirmed that Swedish singer Agnes will make her first festival performance in Europe in eight years at Stockholm Pride. On Friday, August 4th, she will take the stage in Pride Park as Stockholm Pride celebrates its 25th anniversary with the theme "Celebrate Diversity."

https://news.cision.com/stockholm-pride/r/swedish-icon-agnes-confirmed-for-stockholm-pride---her-first-festival-performance-in-europe-in-8-yea,c3804307

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuoUtFNotAf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Cocetti
  • Like 1

We need another 24 hours this instant!

She BETTER perform I Trance omfg

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

She BETTER perform I Trance omfg

:jonny5:

she keeps cancelling in LGBTQ festival in London past couple of years. it’s like nobody wants to work these days. 

Oh good! I'll live for hearing 24 Hours, Here Comes The Night and Release Me live...

15 minutes ago, Yawn said:

she keeps cancelling in LGBTQ festival in London past couple of years. it’s like nobody wants to work these days. 

She was pregnant last year, or had just given birth. She’s done enough for the community, what have you done? (:

@ahauntingnearu we out? 

Edited by Edibles.

39 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

She was pregnant last year, or had just given birth. She’s done enough for the community, what have you done? (:

@ahauntingnearu we out? 

k

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yassss. There better be a better video of this performance. :rip: Also, we need new music, stat!

agnes2.thumb.gif.bfea5f6a32fe548f8d5a5c6

Hoping she performs some stuff from Dance Love Pop and Veritas.

"Magic Still Exists" is so good and I only recently found out about it. What an amazing album

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Edibles. said:

@ahauntingnearu we out? 

Get her

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

Hoping she performs some stuff from Dance Love Pop and Veritas.

YES! Veritas in particular is one of the best albums of its year. DLP, V, NCC, MSE ... imagine having that discography (sans the first two messes) :jonnycat:

On the flip side, imagine her having more than 13 actual songs released in over a decade :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the best song of all time 

FULL STOP.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Get her

YES! Veritas in particular is one of the best albums of its year. DLP, V, NCC, MSE ... imagine having that discography (sans the first two messes) :jonnycat:

On the flip side, imagine her having more than 13 actual songs released in over a decade :deadbanana2:

You're Like God, Into the Sun, Loaded, Human Touch, Got Me Good >>>> some artists' careers :jonny4:

Oh wow, how exciting! She better perform her 3 best songs: 24 Hours, Twisted Mind, and Here Comes The Night. 

2 hours ago, St. Francis said:

You're Like God, Into the Sun, Loaded, Human Touch, Got Me Good >>>> some artists' careers :jonny4:

There's just ... magic in that album, idk. All I Want Is You is so ethereal to me, idk. I can't believe she was making that music in 2012. 

Also Goodlife is incredibly underrated and could've easily fit on MSE in between FC and MSE

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2023 at 2:17 PM, ZIVERT said:

Book Melodifestivalen next queen :jonny5: 

A concept :jonny:

She may honestly just go with Release Me and Europe would get their life all over again. That was a cultural reset

here comes the night CHANGED LIVES so i'll be perched for the youtube video of the inevitable performance xx

• 2 months later...
On 7/16/2023 at 9:06 AM, Babydoll. said:

here comes the night CHANGED LIVES so i'll be perched for the youtube video of the inevitable performance xx

Here you go! :heart2:

• Thanks 1

Europeans always win, I can’t stand it :jonnycat:

I NEED to hear Fingers Crossed live

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.