Peso Pluma covers Billboard

Superbitch

6 hours ago, Electric Youth said:

I'm not into him so I thought he was Argentinian lol.

Lol he literally sings Mexican regional music :skull: but I can see that if you’ve never heard the music 

Edited by Superbitch

4 hours ago, Superbitch said:

Lol he literally sings Mexican regional music :skull: but I can see I’m that if you’ve never heard the music 

Yeah, I've never heard it. I only know him by name and the picture of his face:rip: 

On 7/13/2023 at 1:31 PM, Superbitch said:

I am surprised to see that this rhythm, so typical of Mexican regional music, is also liked in the rest of Latin America and even in Spain. 

1 hour ago, bliaz said:

I am surprised to see that this rhythm, so typical of Mexican regional music, is also liked in the rest of Latin America and even in Spain. 

And the album doesn’t have Ella baila sola :jonnycat: who would’ve thought it’d be a regional Mexican Music act that’d put Mexican music on the map again and not a popstar or any other genre 

9 hours ago, Superbitch said:

And the album doesn’t have Ella baila sola :jonnycat: who would’ve thought it’d be a regional Mexican Music act that’d put Mexican music on the map again and not a popstar or any other genre 

Belinda failed mexicans back in 2006 when everyone thought she’d be the one to rise from there a-la-shakira type of crossover.

16 hours ago, SoExcited19 said:

Belinda failed mexicans back in 2006 when everyone thought she’d be the one to rise from there a-la-shakira type of crossover.

I like some of her songs, but she is cheesy as hell. This is cringeworthy to watch, especially the pseudo-hip hop dancer with her. Still love the song though:

Post-plastic surgery, weight loss and puberty... and still just as lame:

11 hours ago, Inverted said:

I like some of her songs, but she is cheesy as hell. This is cringeworthy to watch, especially the pseudo-hip hop dancer with her. Still love the song though:

Post-plastic surgery, weight loss and puberty... and still just as lame:

In 2004 it wasn’t really cringe though lol. It was actually “a thing” lol. Of course if someone does that now then yeah it’ll be cringe. 2010 wasn’t as beautiful as she is now. 2023 Belinda is seriously the most in the world.

On 7/17/2023 at 5:29 AM, SoExcited19 said:

In 2004 it wasn’t really cringe though lol. It was actually “a thing” lol. Of course if someone does that now then yeah it’ll be cringe. 2010 wasn’t as beautiful as she is now. 2023 Belinda is seriously the most in the world.

By American standards, that was cringe-worthy in 2004. It's no different from Canadians, Australians, Indians, etc. when they tried to be "urban" or "rockers" back then. It's just embarrassing for us to watch.

As for beauty, that's not enough to crossover internationally. She's just another white woman with plastic surgery. It's hard for her to compete with white Americans. She needs something special. She just doesn't have what Ricky, Enrique or Shakira had.

I thought he was the one with the sweet voice on Ella Baila Sola

Turns out he's the one who sounds like he has a stuffy nose :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.