• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Power love

• 99sandthe2000s

• puchanginamoka

Yay!

Loved missin u so I’m excited for this. Bummed we’re probably not getting an album this year but at least she’s holding us over.

19 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

6 tracks for an EP isnʻt bad...

excited for this...heard a snippet that sounded really good

actually i can understand why artists doing EPs these days, if u ask me long albums can be boring while u listening right now, cause all artist stuck in lack of imagination, so less filler more good and less lead material on projects, it is the best solution in the streaming are and it can't be boring while u listen a whole project.

Edited by gingguu

missin' u flopping badly obviously caused this ep-strategy :weeps:

excited regardless!! :duca:

This one sounds amazing:

also I think this is the R&B remix

• Like 1

Who is managing this girl…. :deadbanana2:

She truly had attention on her originally when she came back with her new look yet she wasted the hype. 

• Like 1

an EP? we want a full album unless its handmade songs pt 3

her pfp doesnt make sense. she's trying to serve ciara but with a missin u sound? :rip:

Edited by Asscatchem

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

This one sounds amazing:

also I think this is the R&B remix

Omg this is amazing! Why didn’t she release this first not that Disney channel song wow 

SO READY! Tori just dropped a new snippet of a track titled "Cut" on TikTok. It's not in any of her videos yet, but she shared it as a sound. :heart:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Cut-7254313350641190914

Edited by ExtraChapstick

3 hours ago, ExtraChapstick said:

SO READY! Tori just dropped a new snippet of a track titled "Cut" on TikTok. It's not in any of her videos yet, but she shared it as a sound. :heart:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Cut-7254313350641190914

wow sheʻs really doing full R&B, Y2K pop

Edited by 50thStateofMind
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

💯! One of the other snippets she teased on a live a month or two back had a Spice Girls sample. 

5 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

This sounds amazing how was this not the lead

Agreed! Missin U is cute and nostalgic for what it is, but THIS (i.e. Cut) does all that and more. Dropping an EP instead of an album leads me to wonder how many of the EP tracks (if any) will even make it onto her next album.

Disappointed that it's an EP but that means the best material is being reserved for the album. Sucks we have to wait till next year for an album

12 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Woah this shoulda been a single ! I want an LP full of this! 

I was also hoping f nor an album but I'm happy she's giving us this EP instead of being stuck in album limbo. I loved Missin U and the new snippets sound great :jamming: loving the sound and vibe she's bringing this era. Now I need a Stacie Orrico collab the bring this full circle :jonnycat:

loveee this sound for her, it’s giving FLO

it’s such a shame she’s flopping so hard, this is the most interesting music she’s made in a decade

Edited by Scandalous
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Power love said:

Who is managing this girl…. :deadbanana2:

She truly had attention on her originally when she came back with her new look yet she wasted the hype. 

It's always been Scooter Braun, he has been the one managing her and also she has been in his own label. But, for some reason her comeback single appears to be as an independent release licensed to Epic Records so I'm not sure if they finally split :lakitu:

Edited by BrokenMachine

7 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

It's always been Scooter Braun

He’s such a terrible manager. Sure he gets you on platforms you probably wouldn’t be on without him but there is always zero direction & stagy once they are on the platform like what’s next?

She had a new image & got attention for a quick min but came with this boring middle school song. Why do they insist on marketing her towards teens. 

Clearly she’s actually gone through more adult themes that she can sing about more than missing some cute boy with her flip phone :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.