Taylor Swift agreed to FTX partnership, despite contrary public claims

Nefertiti0

Good for those three people with knowledge of the deal and the reporter(s), I guess!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sazare

• liam13

• FolkLover1989

• Rep2000

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so it was a random guy who spread the info about taylor asking ftx a question, he didnt say she agreed or declined their partnership.

miss swift caught a stray bullet and yall keeps attacking her for lying because?? did she even say anything regarding this story??

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

okay so it was a random guy who spread the info about taylor asking ftx a question, he didnt say she agreed or declined their partnership.

miss swift caught a stray bullet and yall keeps attacking her for lying because?? did she even say anything regarding this story??

It's the obsession when they have NOTHING to drag 

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

honey this is only the beginning... tomorrow atrl will wake up with a Pitchfork: 4.3 on Speak Now (TV) :giraffe: Taylor's "most admired woman on the planet" era will be over soon sadly :chick3:

You just want to speak that into existance girl :rip: She'll be fine this is just how messy a Taylor album rollout is everytime

Y’all are down baaad trying to find something to go after, goddamn :deadbanana4:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

It's the obsession when they have NOTHING to drag 

the way they are fuming and illiterate :clap3::clap3: the bar is low but i dont think its that low

Edited by liam13

We will be streaming the album tomorrow :heart2:

I mean, this is so believable. The Eras Tour was sponsored by CapitolOne. Jumping from one predatory business to another.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Of course she did. She was not going to turn down $100,000,000. This is the same woman who teamed up with a credit card company that encourages her fans to go into credit card debt in order to see her live. Her money always comes first. :jonny:

And to be fair, I doubt very many popstars would turn down a $100,000,000 deal.

Not when she's charging very reasonable fees for her tour without dynamic pricing. Her demand would literally allow her to charge 2-3x more without any issues and with dynamic pricing enabled. She's very reasonable with what she asks of her fans because she values the relationship. Who cares about a tour sponsor. It's just a capitalist thing to do. Crypto.com sponsored the entire superbowl. Not many people suspected FTX to be dodgy at the time, so no big deal even if she signed up with them 

• Like 4

Y'all mad because nobody would even offer $10M to sponsor your faves. 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

Not when she's charging very reasonable fees for her tour without dynamic pricing. Her demand would literally allow her to charge 2-3x more without any issues and with dynamic pricing enabled. She's very reasonable with what she asks of her fans because she values the relationship. Who cares about a tour sponsor. It's just a capitalist thing to do. Crypto.com sponsored the entire superbowl. Not many people suspected FTX to be dodgy at the time, so no big deal even if she signed up with them 

I am not disagreeing with you, as I said most popstars would not turn down that amount of money. 

I was just saying that it makes sense she would be okay with this deal (crypto was still seen as sketchy then) if she is okay with a Capital One deal.

49 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

This money hungry wolf... how can people actually be like this

Pop stars flaunting their wealth really is gross

7430bde5a6fc47715a94f01d655119dd

• Haha 5

37 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

honey this is only the beginning... tomorrow atrl will wake up with a Pitchfork: 4.3 on Speak Now (TV) :giraffe: Taylor's "most admired woman on the planet" era will be over soon sadly :chick3:

spacer.png

i knew this white woman is money hungry. i never believed her pr press release before. only swifties seemed to believe those made up lies. 

Her PR team is  relentless  :redface:

Interesting development, considering the fact that it's the lawyers who sued FTX and those celebs that leaked this news about Taylor. But now we supposedly need to believe SBF? See you in court! :fan:

47 minutes ago, liam13 said:

It's not some random guy, it's the lawyers who are suing FTX said that. I can see SBF is trying to muddle the waters to question their opposition's due diligence in public. The fact that this came out just hours before her album launch is another sus. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Her money always comes first. :jonny:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

It's not some random guy, it's the lawyers who are suing FTX said that. I can see SBF is trying to muddle the waters to question their opposition's due diligence in public. The fact that this came out just hours before her album launch is another sus. :gaycat5:

my point is she didn't say anything about this thing nor she was the one who broke the news yet oths in here saying she lied, like can they even read? :rip::rip:

Edited by liam13

7 minutes ago, liam13 said:

my point is she didn't say anything about this thing nor she was the one who broke the news yet oths in here saying she lied, like can they even read? :rip::rip:

Taylor was right. She doesn't love the drama, but it certainly loves her. :fan:

Strategic genius status REVOKED.

I could care less, all of my favorite singers are overpaid, just use different ways of making the same thing - obscene amounts of money. Love their music and won’t stop listening, but doesn’t mean I can’t acknowledge Hollywood greed is a disgrace, nothings ever enough for these people, Taylor AND all of our other faves included. It just is what it is.

• Like 3

Imagine having enough money (and with millions more still to come) to last you and multiple generations, yet it’s never enough and you still need to align yourself with something as shady as crypto. Human greed is truly gross :clown: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.